II

TW: Violence, mention of suicide, strong gore.

Y/n walked onto the path, in her diamond armour and Drea- HER sword in her sheath. Tommy was on the left of Y/n in full diamond. As they reached the path there was Dream was in the center, George on the right and Sapnap on the left. They were a measly 10m away from them. "Y/n," Dream beamed. "- This isn't the first encounter we've had today, was it?" Dream grinned. Nodding towards the bandage on your wrist. "Y-yeah." you sighed. In your peripheral vision you saw Tommy light up. "You monster! Hurting a Woman! Shame on you." He yelled. Tommy always knew how to make situations so much worse- and you wish Wilbur would trust you to deal with people on your own. 

George looked you dead in the eye- showing no emotion. For a split second you thought you could see some sort of plead on Sapnaps face, however, when you checked again that was gone. "Y/n, you have something of mine, and I want it right fucking now. You hear me?" he firmly states. Hearing him swear and being stern wasn't something you encountered usually. However, this seemed to be happening more frequently now. "You have my fucking ring." I said calmly. Nobody ever has the guts to stand up to Dream, so you could tell he was taken back slightly. "Ah, you still want this measly little thing?" Dream said as he opened up a small jewelry bag prompted on his belt. He pulled out the ring and inspected it for a second. Your eyes fluttered around the ring and tried to squint to see it better. However, it was no use. You knew he was too far away. Suddenly, you felt as if you were unstoppable. You pulled out Dreams sword and the large dagger was sliding along the ground behind you as you walked up to him. 

(do you guys get what I mean? You're like dragging the sword in your hand measly trying to be intimidating lol)

George and Sapnap looked frightened as you slowly approached them. Tommy stayed still as you walked towards them - not wanting to be involved. You stopped a meter before Dream and glared at where his eyes would be. However, his stupid mask was covering it. "Don't make me get violent." You whispered - loud enough so only dream could here. "I want my ring back, baby. That's a diamond." you said. You slowly raised the sword - but before you could land a single hit George and sapnap were holding one arm each. George holding your right and Sapnap holding your left behind your back. You were too focused on Dream to have realised they moved. You glanced behind your shoulder to see Tommy running towards Dream, who shot him with a crossbow. You cried out as Tommy fell to the floor. 

You had two options, scream out for Wilbur to assist Tommy and you probably being killed - or you letting Tommy bleed out and you probably being kidnapped then killed. The first option sounded better. You breathed in, preparing yourself to yell the loudest you ever have. Wilbur was at least 30m away - or more. You breathed in, and suddenly you found yourself screaming. "WILBURRR!!!" you screamed, your lungs felt like they were going to collapse and Dream was holding his ears. Your pitch would of been enough for glass to break. George and Sapnap grasped onto you tighter. "Y/n.. what happened to you." Dream sighed. He came closer to you and lifted your chin so you were eye to eye. If you weren't enemies it would seem like you were madly in love with each other. "You happened, you fucking RUINED me!" you shouted. You tried to kick Dream but he dodged easily. "Fuck." you mumbled once realising how strong he had gotten. You heard running and saw Wilbur going over to assist Tommy with Fundy by his side. As soon as George noticed them leaving the L'manberg walls to assist Tommy he begun to spoke. "Dream, let's get her out of here! They heard her stupid yell." George spat out the last part - obviously trying to upset you.

"Good thinking George, Sap can you cover her mouth with that duct tape you got?" Dream said as he turned to Sapnap. Sapnap hummed in agreement and pulled out a roll of duct tape. "Fuck you!" You managed to spit out before you felt a fist collide with your face. 

Darkness.

(753 words)