iv

AN - Tysm for 46 reads! I literally logged out of this account and kinda forgot about this because I thought it was a flop. I never thought I would get this far! I'll get consistent in updating. :)

Also, if you have any plot ideas please comment! I'd love to get others opinions on where this should go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You glanced to Tommy, he looked mortified of what he just saw. You looked back down to Dream, seeing blood gushing out of him. Now you understood why Tommy was mortified - because in all honesty you were too. How you did this without even thinking about the consequences? Who honestly knows. There his body laid, motionless. "Y-y/n.. This is too far.." Tommy sighed, walking over to you. You stood still, watching Tommy's towering shadow come closer to you until you felt warmth hit your shoulder. Glancing upwards you could see Tommy's face - he was obviously trying to hide his emotions. His hand on your shoulder. You glanced down to Dream again, a sloppy tear slithering down your face. "Tommy, get the first aid kit!" you finally spoke up - choking on your words. The tears rushed down faster than before - yet you hated this man? Why does it hurt so bad to have accomplished what you thought you could only dream of. Tommy handed you the first aid kit where you swiftly attended to Dreams wounds. Before you could finish patching up the second one you could feel something grab your shirt, tugging at it. You turned to see Dream. The thought that you didn't just kill him towered over all other thoughts in your mind. 

However, he's still the enemy. So what is he trying to do currently? You tried to seep into his mind, matching your thoughts with his. However, Dream had no emotion behind those eyes so it made it rather difficult for you to tell what he was thinking of. Tommy had already left the community house because he knew you could protect yourself - heck you just proved it to him anyways. Your thoughts were quickly disrupted by Dream tugging again, this time harder. Pulling you down onto the crafting table floor with him. "What the FUCK are you doing?" he yelled, voice raspy yet deep... It was enough to make you feel- no. You watched as Dream stood up, axe in hand. You quickly jumped up. You knew Dream wouldn't fight you in his state, he was too weak. You walked past him to the exit of the door. As you were walking out you whispered in his ear. "Talk to me more, I miss when we were friends sometimes, Clay." you turned back just before you reached the door, seeing him standing in shock.

What you said to him wasn't a complete lie, you did miss him occasionally. It was amazing being friends with him and all your best memories were made with him. So it sucked you two were complete enemies now, but L'manburg had your heart. You walked back to L'manburg in silence. Your mind was quite the opposite - it was flooded with thoughts, thoughts that you didn't think even thinkers could have thought of.  Now your mind was rummaging a bunch of garbage. Obviously distracted, you were completely shocked when you ran into someone who towered over you. 

"Fuck." you mumbled, pulling your sword from its sheath. 

"Y/n! Welcome home, welcome home.  Get that sword away, what happened?" A familiar voice stated. You looked up realising you were in L'manburg already, and that you ran into Wilbur. 

"What the actual fuck?" You said. "I was over there, but now im here, but that wasn't enough- WHAT!" you rambled, stepping away from Wilburs chest. As you did so he embraced you in a hug and bent down so his mouth was next to your ear. "Calm down, you're safe at home, L'manburg." He said, his voice low. Hearing his voice in your ear made your spine shudder. You walked out of his embrace, completely ignoring him and going into your room in the caravan. You slammed the door and flopped on your bed. 

Why do I feel this way, about TWO people? you thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter :( 

710 words