VI

A/N OK HOW IS THIS BLOWING UP WTF THX ILY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip - next day

Awakening to the sound of yelling downstairs, you fumbled around. Trying to escape the soft cloth leaving you in your bed. As you stood up and patted your h/l h/c down, the sounds from downstairs became clearer. Wilbur, Phil, Niki. 

Niki.

God, Niki was such an amazing person, so beautiful, kind and genuine. This is the exact reasons why you hated her. She was so perfect, so so perfect. No wonder Wilbur is obsessed over her. You wouldn't be surprised if they were downstairs currently getting married with how much Wilbur talks about her. He probably fantasises about her in his sleep. God fucking damnit. You decided to walk downstairs - however staying hidden from the others but still in earshot. 

"I'm telling you, it's not like that! She does like you - surely." Niki said.

"Niki, don't assume others beliefs, Wil do what you think is right." Phil added.

"Goddamnit, no help you are, none of you! This didn't help me at all. Speaking of which - doesn't she wake up around now?" Wil exclaimed.

Walking out of where you were - you could focus on the faces propped in front of you. You may of still been drowsy in sleep but you weren't stupid - you could tell when Wil was stressed. Now was that time. 

"Talking about me, are we?" You mumbled. You yourself didn't even know you were this drowsy and raspy in the morning. 

"Y/n's morning voice is nice, hey Wil?" Niki stated. 

"Mm" Wil said, before nudging Niki. You turned on your heel and wandered into the bathroom, disappointed in how Niki got even the slightest affection from Wil.

However, you were confused as to why they were talking about you - and Niki asking for Wil's opinion. You turned the shower faucet on, letting the water engulf you into your thoughts.

----

Timeskip :) 

You were about to leave the L'manberg walls, wandering off into the SMP. The boys didn't like you and Niki wandering off by yourself - but you knew you could trust the SMP members, they were like distant family - especially to you. You remembered how when you were younger how George would engulf you in hugs. Dream would always hold your hand, and sap would always tease. You knew Dream's love language was touch - and George showed affection to his friends via touch. However, Dream's touch always made you feel fuzzy inside. You use to not know what this means - but now you do. You've loved Dream for your whole life, but you never knew it.

Yet - Wilbur.

You got to the entrance/exit of L'manburg, observing the outdoors. You looked behind you to make sure that nobody was watching you and you checked if you had your phone on you. (Which you did) as you looked back, observing L'manburg - you saw a figure. Far in the distance, you really wanted to go so you hoped they weren't facing you. You walked out, following the path humming y/f/s (song). As soon as you hit the good bit you were met eye to eye with none other than Dream. 

"Y/n. What brings you here?" He says, voice low. It was just enough to get those butterflies in your stomach fluttering and your legs to feel out of place. 

As you were focusing on your feelings, you didn't realise his hand was on his sheath. "I'm on a stroll, Dreamieee." You state, lowering your voice for the last part. "Speaking of which, why do you cover your face? We both know you have such a cute wittle bwaby face awwwww" You cooed. In all honesty - you've forgotten what Dream looks like. You remember predominant features - like his strong Jawline and shaggy, butterscotch blonde with light gold blonde shimmering through it, and his eyes. Those amazing hazelly green eyes.

"Y/n, stop. Follow me, lets talk privately." he stated, leading you into a small home. In all honesty - you thought he lived in the community house. He lead you to a table, untucking the seat for you before sitting on the opposite side of said chair. You sat down swiftly, looking at Dream. 

"Yes?" 

"Y/n, I was thinking about you the other day, and I couldn't get you out of my head. Something about you is always stuck deep in my heart - even when we fight I see flashing memories of the past. It's as if I'm cursed to always be mesmerised by you. I miss when we were friends, yknow? I loved those times." he said, emotion bleeding out of each word.

"Clay.."

770 words