VII

A/n - tysm for all the support guys, Ik ive said this a trillion times but ill get a better update schedule!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tw- Yelling and swearing 

"Clay-" you were shocked, what did this mean? He never said he felt anything for you - just that he hates hating you. 

"LET ME FINISH Y/N!" he half-yelled. "I tried hating you, and I still try to hate you, but I can't. I can't, I can't, I can't goddamnit!" He stated, colliding his fist with the table, radiating a loud bang that made you jump in your seat.

"Clay, I don't understand what you're trying to get through to me. You're saying you try to hate me and also say I'm mesmerising? What the FUCK do you mean?" You say, emphasising fuck. 

"Listen, Y/n. I hardly know what I mean either. All I know is I miss the past, you, me, George, sap. All of us just happy. I miss it so fucking much and it genuinely pains me seeing you with Wilbur or any of the other L'manbergians. I want that to be US y/n! Laughing, joking around, genuinely happy and worry free. Remember those times? Those were the highlights of my GODDAMN life!" Dream explained. 

"I miss those too, Dream." You say, tears flooding down your cheeks. "But you've changed SO much! It's different now, you're different. Listen, whatever you're feeling - I'm feeling similar. I tried to hate you - I tried to kill you! I just can't, something about you goddamnit." you whisper, loud enough for him to here faintly. 

"Then let's be friends, Y/n. Let's be the bad guys! The psychopaths! Let's ruin everything, together!" Dream said, maniacally. 

You've always been one for violence, especially with a group or other people. It's something you've always loved, being with friends destroying shit and being powerful as fuck. Now you realised why Wilbur and mainly Phil always checked up on you - they were worried you'd do shit like this. 

"I don't know, we both know I love this shit but Phil has basically taken me in as one of his own, taught me all the right things in life. He's like a father role-model I never had." You mumbled.

"However, I'm down." you added, seeing Clay burst in joy.

"Perfect, by the way - remember Techno? From when we were just kids?" Dream questioned.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"Surprise." you heard a monotone voice say from behind you, causing you to launch out of your seat and hug the man way taller than you.

"It's been a while, y/n." Techno said, hugging back. 

"Let's do this." 

After discussing how I would get away from L'manberg and live in Techno's house with Dream and cause chaos - I left Dream's house and headed back to L'manburg.

--- Time skip--

I entered the L'manburg walls, being thrown into a hug from Phil. I didn't hug back, I just stood there embraced in his arms. I wanted to slowly drift from everyone and slowly turn rebellious. I didn't want to continue being this 'good girl' I was.

"Y/n, we were so worried about you! Where the hell have you been, it's been hours!" Phil exclaims, going out of the hug and standing next to Wil and Tubbo - who you didn't realise were there.

"I was out and about." you said in a monotone voice - pushing past them and going to your room in the caravan. You slowly started packing some of your things - but not enough to be obvious that you're packing and you placed the bag of items under your bed - waiting for the day where you'd leave.

------------------ 

Thanks for reading! A lot happened this chapter and I feel like I made it really complicated so if you have questions please ask!!