XII?

TW/ underage drinking + unsafe drinking, swearing

lets imagine the age youre allowed to drink is 23 :P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why haven't you ate anything, y/n?" Techno questioned, leaning over to your plate and playfully stealing one of your waffles. "Please, still them all." you murmured. Luckily, Techno and Dream didn't hear that remark. "Yknow what?" you cheerfully stated while you stood up from your chair, smiling. You were trying to distract the others from your full plate. "Let's get drunk today, to celebrate all we will achieve in the near future!" you gleefully stated.

"Y/n, you're underage! What the FUCK are you thinking. That's so immature. Use your brain, cmon man. I sound annoying and a Dad currently, but you'll thank me for it in the future!" Dream said, loudly. However, not quite a shout. "I'm literally an adult, this is stupid." You whispered loud enough for the two to hear. "Techno, what do you think about this horrid idea?" Dream said. "Well id rather she does it in the house than out alone." Techno stated, turning to you with a smile. "Fine." Dream sighed, obviously in denial of Techno's decision. "Let's go to the bar!" You jumped, putting on your Nike 270s. "In the morning?" Techno questioned, obviously reconsidering his earlier idea. "Uh, duh!" you replied back. "Eh, something new." Dream said, getting out of his seat and putting his coat on. "Wait, y/n. How are you gonna get in?" Techno questioned. "Trust me, I got that sorted." you winked. 

--time skip to when they arrive at the bar!-- (the bar is located out of lmanberg and dsmp, however members of both can go!)

You were in a swaggy outfit (insert fav outfit :) | However, you had a sheath hidden under your clothing garments. Your maxed out netherite sword. You, Dream and Techno walked up to the entry of the bar. "ID." someone mumbled. "Jack, what a surprise!" Dream said in his 'I actually really hate you but I'm trying to be friendly' voice. Years ago you could easily figure out what his tone of voice meant, which helped you immensely in battles. You zoned out of Dream and this Jack guy's conversation. You decided to observe Jack. He was definitely a lot taller than you, however nowhere near as tall as Techno and Dream. He had a L'manberg flag pinned on his uniform. You'd never seen a L'manbergian working outside of their place of residence. Heck, you didn't even know a Jack from L'manberg, he had to be new. As Dream and Jack talked, you nudged Techno and signalled for him to bend down put his face to your ear. Once he did so, you whispered to him "Is this guy important?". Techno turned to you and nodded his head 'no.' You zoned back out until a few seconds later Dream nudged you. "Let the kind L'manbergian see your ID, Y/N!" Dream fakely chirped. 

You suddenly turned to Jack and meet eye contact with him. "Let me in without ID or we're gonna have a problem." You seriously said, while maintaining steady eye contact. You tried to analyse him to see how he felt about your statement. He kept losing eye-contact then recollecting it 1 you said in your head. He was fiddling with his fingers. 2. He was swaying. 3. You knew he was nervous, 3 obvious points to tell if he was nervous. You closed the metre gap that you had when you stood with him. "Now." you whispered in his ear. "Can't do that, ma'am." he said. Suddenly, from the bar you could hear DAYWALKER! Playing. You knew this song off by heart. There was 20 seconds until he said fight. After those 20 seconds you grabbed your sword from you sheath and placed it sharply on his neck. "You heard me!" I screamed at him. "In you guys go!" Jack shakily said as you put your sword back into your sheath. You walked into the bar with Dream and Techno. "Y/n, you can't keep doing that. We're the bad guys but we're still human." Dream told you off. "Sorry, the voices want blood." You said. Suddenly, Techno turned to you and looked deep into your eyes. You could tell by his body language he wanted to bring up a topic he was nervous about. However, he swiftly turned away. 

You went up to the bar,

50 shots of Vodka, please.