I

TWs: mentions of violence and kidnapping, violence flashback, mentions of suicide.

(Authors viewpoint )

(omg i forgot what it's called when its the authors viewpoint someone tell me in the commentssss)

Y/n was sitting on top of the hotdog van sitting in l'manberg, sharpening her enchanted netherite sword. The scraping of the rock against the sword could be heard throughout all of L'manbergs walls. The scorching sun sending its UV rays right into her skin, causing a small sweat across her arms to appear. It had to have been at least 35 degrees Celsius. (95 f) 

(Y/ns pov)

As I was sharpening my netherite sword I could hear chatter in the distance. I wasn't known to be an eavesdropper who couldn't be trusted - but I wanted to know what was going on. However, it seemed as though I didn't need to move to eavesdrop as the sound was getting louder. I turned my head suddenly and glanced throughout the land. My eyes got drawn to a tall man, with bouncy fluffy hair and a boy slightly smaller - yet still rather tall next to him. "Wilbur, Tommy! How are you guys?" I exclaimed as I hopped off the van, admiring my sharpened sword. Tommy's eyes gawked at my sword, then at me, then back at my sword. "Y/n! How did you get a netherite sword?" Tommy squealed. You had never seen him this shocked over a sword, it was something new. "Tommy, Y/n made that deal with dream earlier today - remember?" Wilbur sighed. His chirping, smiling face slowly turning into a frown.

-Flashback-

"Get off of me, you bastard!" I screamed as Dream tightened his grip on my wrist, dragging me along the prime path. "You're not allowed in the smp, how stupid could you be, Y/n?" he firmly said. I winced as his grip tightened again. He was definitely preventing blood circulation in my wrist. I noticed his shining sword in its sheath. My free arm (which turned out to be my right arm) could have that in reach since I was basically being dragged behind him. I had my measly iron sword in its sheath. 

Dream was ranting off about something else, it's a shame as I use to be apart of the dream team when I was younger. Us four were always on the run, until we settled down and dream made this smp. His way of ruling was stupid so I fled into L'manberg. Now the Dream Team would kill me any opportunity they got. I winced again and forgot my memory as he tightened his grip once more, digging his nails into my wrist which drew out blood and it started dripping on the path. "Cla- DREAM! Stop, you're hurting me!" I cried out as I felt the pain in my wrist. He tightened his grip enough so his nails weren't digging into me. However, I still felt pain there. He continued rambling. All I heard him say was 'missed you.' 'missed opportunity.' 'wished you were dead.' I had no care about what he was saying. I decided to try and steal his sword from his sheath and replace it with mine - which ended up working. As soon as I had his sword I cut his wrist slightly - meaning he let me go. 

I ran off to L'manberg with his sword in my sheath - hoping he didn't notice me stealing his sword. When I got back into the L'manberg I told Wilbur I traded with him.

-flashback ended-

Wilbur knew I stole it - but didn't want to confront me about it. Suddenly, Tommy's eyes widened and so did Wilbur's. Tommy drew out his enchanted diamond sword. I turned around to see the Dream Team on the path heading towards L'manberg. "I'll deal with him." I sighed. "Tommy, go with her. We don't want her to-" Wilbur stopped. Realising Tommy knew what he meant and not knowing how to describe it. 

What Wilbur was meant to say was my psychopathic traits. Whenever I was in battle or felt strongly of something it was as if something took over me. Like a demon, but believing in demons wasn't my concern. It was Dream. "I'm getting my ring back." I said while I turned back to Wilbur, a grin crawling on my face. My ring was a diamond ring that Dream stole from me - like Tommy's discs but more important. This ring was from my parents before they committed suicide. Dream took it for leverage but I wante-no, NEEDED this ring back and I had no care if killing my childhood bestfriends was what was stopping me from accomplishing this.

(779 words including TW mentions)