Chapter forty-seven - Three Days: Right Now

Start from the beginning

"I guess that little Astrid is doing this" Niall joked and I smiled widely.

"So how does it feel like?" Harry looked at me "To be nice"

"Amazingly" I finalized and everyone smiled.

She was changing me, even though she didn't realize it.

Day 2

I woke up early to the sound of my alarm clock. Last night I had facetimed with my mum and later with Ava. Anyways, after we ate breakfast, we headed to the stadium to start rehearsing.

"Zayn you're an octave too low" They told me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry" I reached to say.

"No sorrys" They reminded me "Just sing higher."

Liam looked at me with an apologetic look and we kept going.

Sometime later, as we finally got to rest a while, he approached me and told me quietly.

"Do it as if you were singing to her. Give your best, as if she was the only one you were singing to."

***

"HOW ARE YOU TONIGHT, BRUSSELS?" Harry shouted "I WANT TO SEE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU HAVING FUN. ARE YOU HAVING FUN, BRUSSELS?" I just laughed, he was really cute with the fans. "So, tell me, Niall, how are you liking Belgium?"

"Really good, Haz" He responded and his Irish accent was more obvious than ever "You can always love the Belgium chocolate."

"Always" Harry responded laughingly. "Lou, liking Belgium so far?"

"Yes, as always" Louis smiled and the fans awed in response.

"Liam?" Harry kept going.

"Is that even a question? We have the best fans in the world and Belgian fans are a proof of it. Besides they're the loudest crowd we've had so far!" Everyone screamed loudly.

Liam's fake ass told that to every crowd.

"Zayno?" He looked at me and winked.

"Belgium is amazing" I also smiled.

"Missing a special someone though?" He smirked and I laughed.

"Always" I looked at him "But she's always in my heart." I confessed and we took our places for the next song.

"Let's make this for her, Zayn." Haz whispered "And for all of the people we miss back home, or wherever they are."

The band started playing, and I knew what song it would be.

I had never felt quite this feeling on a show. I wanted to cry, without a single doubt. I wanted to let all of my feelings out, and most importantly, I wanted Astrid. But I didn't have her. I didn't have her, but I wanted her.

Liam's POV

Zayn was hurt and missed her so much that he couldn't think right. As Right Now started playing, I knew that he wanted to cry.

Lights go down, and the night is calling to me, yeah.

I hear voices singing songs in the street

And I know that we won't be going home for so long, for so long.

But I know that I won't be on my own, yeah.

As his part got closer, he started to look at the ground. He was holding himself, and as always, he was keeping his feelings for himself. I wish that I could slap the shit out of him and tell him that crying was alright, and more if it was for someone that he loved.

I love this feeling that right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me.

You know I can't fight the feeling.

And every night I feel it.

Right now

I wish you were here with me.

His eyes were red and he was biting his lip. He did that when he wanted to run away of the situation. I wanted to reach out to him, but I couldn't. The show had to continue.

Late night spaces with all our friends, you and me, yeah.

Love these faces just like how it used to be.

And we won't be going home for so long, for so long.

But I know, I won't be on my own, on my own.

It was unfortunate that the song that most related to Astrid at the moment was a song that was almost entirely sung by Zayn. He was holding himself so badly, and I could tell that he was a bomb that would explode anytime.

I'm feeling like right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me.

You know I can't fight the feeling.

And every night I feel it.

Right now

I wish you were here with me.

And it happened...he exploded. He kept singing though. He was struggling to finish his lines, but he couldn't do it quite right. Harry reached out for Zayn's help and sung the lines, but couldn't obviously equal Zayn's high notes. I ran and went hug Zayn, who hugged me back.

And I could do this forever.

Whoa, whoa.

And let's go crazy together.

Whoa, whoa.

"Get me out of here" He pronounced.

Lights go down and I hear you calling to me, yeah.

I pulled him to the backstage, where he let all of his feelings out.

Right now

I wish you were here with me

Cause right now

Everything is new to me.

You know I can't fight the feeling.

"I don't know what's wrong with me" He confessed.

"There's nothing wrong with you, Zayn" I comforted him "You're just in love."

And every night I feel it.

Right now

I wish you were here with me.

Day three

Zayn's POV

I woke up with my head hurting like hell and with the embarrassing memory of having cried on stage that I wanted to delete. I stayed in my bed until about 3pm, when Liam came worried for me.

"I'm all right, mate" I lied.

"No, you're not" He had brought me food, but I wasn't even hungry. "But I won't make you tell me your feelings if you don't want to" He stated sweetly "I'll force you to eat though." He signalized the food "Eat it." He ordered "I'll be back in half an hour to see that you've done so."

***

"Fucking Ava" I pronounced as I hung up Facetime.

"What's wrong?" The Liam that I thought was asleep talked.

"Nothing. Been calling Ava, but she doesn't seem to want to talk."

"Zayn, Astrid called me. You should talk to her, she's worried and really sad"

"I can't, Liam"

"I know you can't, but..."

"No, Liam. I can't" I looked at the ground and convinced myself that what I was doing was for Astrid's own good.