23

Ellie's POV

Me: Hey

Vinnie: Hi

Me: Wyd

Vinnie: nothing

Me: that's fun

Vinnie: I guess

Me: :(

Vinnie: ?

Me: Are you okay?

Vinnie: yeah, why?

Me: you've been acting weird

Vinnie: didn't notice

Me: Wanna go do something? Bowling?

Vinnie: not in the mood to be with anyone today

Vinnie: I'll see you in school

I locked my phone and frowned. It's been three days of our conversations being like this. I sighed and ran my hand though my hair.

"Why do I have to bring to school?" I asked Daniel as he sat into my car.

"My mom took mine for a week" He groaned as I started driving.

"Why?" I asked, turning down the street.

"Do you really want to know?" He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. "Yeah"

"She walked in on me getting a blow job" I slammed on my breaks causing him to go forward. Daniel laughed. "You asked"

"I hate hearing about that stuff" I groaned.

"What if Vinnie ever wanted head, you wouldn't give it to him?"

"We've only been dating a month" I said, defending myself.

"Adam and I have been dating two weeks" Daniel said, smiling. "I don't need to hear about it"

"It's apart of life El" I looked over at him. "It's not like I was gonna tell you how good he was" I cringed and bit my lip. "Please stop"

"I cant wait until Vinnie wants to start messing around with you. You'll be like what's a tip? What do you mean you want to finger me?" I slapped his chest.

"I know what that is. I don't like hearing about it though" I looked over at Daniel.

"Nun!" I rolled my eyes and pulled into school.

My anxiety started to kick in. "Ellie, pick a spot" Daniel snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry" I mumbled and parked at the back at the school.

"This year can be better" I looked over at him. "I said it can" we both stood out of my car. "At least are lockers are beside each other"

"Fun" I mumbled. "What grade is Adam in?"

"Ours. Different school though"

"Where did you meet him?" I asked as we walked into the building.

"A party" I nodded. Daniel always meets his boyfriends at parties. "What's the schedule again?"

"Chemistry, history, English, history, lunch, art, then math" I told him as we turned to walk down the hall.

"We don't have lunch together or any AP classes but other then that you're stuck with me"

I stopped when I reached my locker. It had red spray paint on it with 'Loser' written on it. "Still saying it's going to be different?" I looked at Daniel, who had an annoyed look on his face.