45

Ellie's POV

I had school tomorrow, I didn't want tomorrow to come. The thought of walking into a place where everyone hates me, makes me sick. But tonight, Vinnie and I were going out. I don't know we're going though.

I slipped my vans on and put my hair into a messy bun. I saw his car pull up on to the curb, which was my cue to leave.

I opened the car door and sat in. "Hello" He said, smiling at me. "Hey" He smirked at me, leaned in and kissed me.

"So" I started. "Where are we going?"

"A place" He smiled and I poked his face. He laughed and I smiled at him. "You look beautiful" He said, looking over at me.

"You don't look too bad yourself" he kissed me and looked back at the road. I rested my hand on his shoulder and stared out at the road as he drove. Our fingers played with each other and I laughed at how big his hands were. "Your hands are big"

"That's not the only thing" He smirked and I nudged him and he laughed. He pulls the car in and I looked at him confused.

It was an empty parking lot in the middle of nowhere. "We have a lot of walking to do"

"Okay" We stepped out of his car. "Are you planning on killing me?" I joked and he laughed. "How'd you know?"

"I got a feeling" I smiled and he took my hand and we began walking to the path. I looked at him and smiled. "You got taller"

"You noticed"

"Of course I did. What's the tallest you've been with?"

"I don't remember who she was but she was up to my nose" I nodded. "Fun"

"You're the shortest I've dated though"

"Thanks" I didn't even make it past his shoulders in height. "What are you? 5'4, 5'5?"

"5'3" I mumbled and nudged him. "Don't laugh, I'm short enough to kick your balls"

He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "I like that your short"

"How was Thanksgiving?" I asked him as we continued walking.

"It was good. Emily is starting to ask when she can meet my girlfriend" He looked down at my and my face went hot.

"She won't be happy if she knows, you know that"

"I know. But maybe she should know, soon?" He said and I bit my lip

"I don't know" He squeezed my hand. "Whatever happens, would affect us. I love you and that won't change because Emily won't be happy with who I'm with. I hated James and she was still with him"

"It was James though" I said

"Do you know why Emily doesn't like you?" I stayed quiet and bit my lip. "I might know" I said to him.

"What is it?"

I scratched my head. "Remember when she was in that car accident with my dad a few years ago?" Vinnie nodded. "I was in the c-car and Emily blames me for the accident"

"What? Why?" He asked, raising his voice slightly.

"They were going shopping and I was only 11 at the time so my dad didn't want me being home by myself. I didn't have any breakfast that morning or lunch and I was starving. I think it was nine at night and he stopped at some fast food place and he said he didn't get me anything so I asked Emily for a fry and she no and that I ate enough. We started arguing because I wanted a fry. My dad yelled at me to knock it off and I said I was hungry and he turned around to tell me to knock it off, then another car crashed into us. I woke up first and Emily woke up last. I saw you everyday when you visited her with your mom"