Birth of the AI "Deku"

Start from the beginning

"Good job taking the trash out. Who knows what could happen if it breeds?"

Slight popping sounds began from his hands, and the doctors praised his quirk, only for an explosion to the face.

"That. Was. My. Friend."

Running out of the daycare, the hospital staff who missed the ambulance back to the hospital, looked down, and just began to walk back to their job.

Tsubasa on the other hand, had gone to throw up and go to Bakugo as a support.

Problem was, his path was cut short as a purple portal came out, and hands dragged him in, then bound him.

Tsubasa was never seen again.

——

"I'm home."

"So how's school go?"

Bakugos mother, unaware of the accident, asked a question that only brought back bad memories.

"D-deku got in an accident..."

"Get in the car."

"W-what!"

"I said get in the car, we're going to Auties house."

Quickly running back out, and seating himself in the car, his mother follows, and floors it to the house that Izukus mom, or Inko / Auntie lived in.

Rushing out of the car, and running up the stairs, they kick down Inkos door and rushed to the living room, where sobs can be heard.

"I need to get to him! I need to be there!"

Looking inside, they see Inko rushing around getting stuff ready to rush to the hospital.

"Auntie! Here!"

Looking down and seeing bakugo, she looks up to see his mom, then to the door that was kicked down.

"Save the chitchat for later. We got hospitals to be at."

Practically dragging her out, the bakugos and remaining midoriya enter the car. Cracking her knuckles, Mitsuki prepares to drive like the good 'ol collage days.

"Road laws, PREPARE TO BE IGNORED!"

Flooring the gas pedal, they screech out of the parking space, go through a fence, then begin their way down the road to the hospital.

All the while, Bakugo told them about how it happened, and how most of the doctors refused to treat him, plus their response to his confession.

"I have half the mind to beat you brat, but if you really did it to make sure he didn't die to villains, we're going to talk later."

Keeping an eye on the road, and continuing to dodge cars, Mitsuki gets more and more worried about the silent Inko in the backseat.

With each passing moment, the tension within the car grows as the hospital comes into view.

Driving up to the entrance, Mitsuki kicks Inko and Bakugo in to check on Izuku while she goes to find a place to park.

Rushing in, Mitsuki practically throttles the workers in the check-in to find Izukus room, and when she arrives, she sees the other 2 just staring in.

Confused, she takes a look only to find Izuku with wounds others would die from.

A split skull, both arms and legs missing, pipes and tubes all going into his chest, there was nothing good.

The sound of the heart monitor sounded hollow, and haunting.

Counting the beeps, she stood there for 20 beeps until she pushed the other 2 into a chair.

Seeing Inko pass out, Bakugo followed, with her staying up to keep watch.

11:59pm came, and both of the sleepers awoke.

Mitsuki passed out a few minutes ago, so it was just them in a closed hospital.

Thinking of the worst, Inko shook her head as the clock hit midnight.

*beep* *beep* *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Staring at the now ringing heart monitor, neither of them could believe it.

"IZUKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"