𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿- ♋︎

I stared up at Sagittarius' pub.
I knew something was going to go to wrong today.
I could feel it.
I didn't know what exactly, I just woke up with a bad feeling in my stomach.
Draco and my dad were both dead, so I had nothing else to fear.
Well, that's what I kept telling myself this morning.
But, something did go horribly and terribly wrong.

Six hours earlier
"Scorpio wake up!" I shouted.
He'd slept in by seven hours than he normally did- and I know he didn't get home until after I was asleep (I have no idea where he was- I'm planning on asking him now).
"What?" He groaned.
"It's 1," I informed him as he sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly.
"Oh. Sorry. I got in late- early, rather," he blinked to get used to the light.
"What time?"
"3? Or 4?" He squinted at me.
"Scorp," I chided. "What were you doing?"
"Some of the guys were kicking up a fuss outside somewhere- can't remember where, it was dark and I was pissed and tired- and cap and I had to go sort them out. It took longer than expected,"
"Oh. Do you want me to leave you to get more sleep?" I squeezed his hand.
"No. I had 9 hours sleep, which is a lot better than my normal dose," he kissed my hand.
"True," I agreed. "Want to get something to eat? I haven't had anything yet,"
"Can," he raised an eyebrow.
"I woke up an hour ago, and wanted to wait for you," I said in defense.
"Ok that's okay," he relented.
I laughed.

"Lazy day today?" I mumbled, resting my head against his chest after we'd had lunch.
"Good plan. Movie or TV show?"
"Let's watch the latest bake off then continue from there," I suggested.
"Good plan," he agreed, switching on the TV.
"I'm full of those,"
"Trust me I know," he chuckled, kissing my head.
"Where's Phantom?"
"Probably killing a bird or something,"
"Great. Can't wait to clean that up," I grumbled.
"I'll help you," he promised.

It was a lovely day. We stayed on the sofa for hours, until Scorp got a call.
"Hey Cap. What's up?"
I paused Repair Shop.
His eyebrows furrowed as Cap talked.
"Is that what happened this morning?"
A few moments passed.
"What happened?" He straightened, making me jump and to fall off the sofa with a crash.
"Sorry love," he winced as I stood back up.
"Sorry Cap- Can fell off the sofa... yeah I'll be down soon, can's coming with,"
"Where are we going?" I asked as he shoved his feet into his boots.
"Cap called. Something's happened. Something bad,"

HEY EVERYONE I'M ALIVE. Sorry it's taken so long and that it's such a short update. I haven't had much inspiration lately, and year 11 is exhausting. I've got my mocks this week which is great fun I tell you. Hope you liked the update even if it was short and I'll hopefully be back soon with another update x