𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹- ♋︎

I am so going to kill him.
Us water signs, we all have a slight fear of fire.
"911 what is your emergency?"
"Fire,"
"Right, putting you through. What is wrong miss?"
"My friend... she set her cereal on fire and now the flat is on fire... my partner went inside to find her but it's really blazing, please help,"
"Where are you ma'am?"
"It's.. it's," I gulped as the fire grew even more, and I heard screaming.
"It's okay miss, just tell us where you are and we can help you,"
"The flats... the flat building- Milky Flats on Way Road,"
"The fire department will be with you soon," the woman assured me.
"Thank you," I murmured before I hung up.
"Now.. Aries," I scrolled through my contacts.

"I should be doing something! Why don't I go into the fire and find them? I'm so damn useless!" I groaned, digging my nails into my palms.
"Whoa Can, hey," two hands caught my own before I could do anymore damage to my palms.
"Aries! Scorp and Pisces!" I tore my hands out of his grip and gestured to the burning block of flats.
"Holy-,"
"Crap," Aqua finished as she and Sagi jogged over.
"They'll be fine Can," Sag patted my shoulder reassuringly.
"But it's fire!" I said hoarsely.

"I think they're coming out," Aquarius murmured as a dark shadow appeared by a bottom window.
"Oh god!" I rushed over to the front door and helped Pisces stagger out, burns covering her arm and her face smoky.
"Where's Scorpio Pisce?" Sag asked as Aries helped Pisces get away from the building.
"Getting- cough- others out- cough," she answered croakily.
I frowned at the burning building.
"Cancer don't you dare go in there. If anyone does I will, I'm not scared of fire," Aries snapped.
"But-,"
"Cancer. Take care of Pisces," The red head continued.
"Aries! I-,"
"No cancer. He'll be fine, he's just being a hero. I'll kill him for it later," Capricorn patted my shoulder.
"O-okay," I stuttered.
I'm so useless. Dammit.

Scorpio arrived ten minutes later, body black with soot and holding two small children in his arms.
And then the fire engine and ambulance decided to arrive.