𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿- ♋︎

"It is beautiful," I twirled around.
"It is," Pisces agreed.
We were currently in a bridal shop, where I was getting my wedding dress.
"It's weird to think that I'm still in school really aren't I? And I'm getting married," I said softly.
"Well you're in teacher school," Aquarius piped up from where she was eating crisps on the ground.
"And it's not like you and Scorp will ever break up," Gemini added from where she was sat next to Aquarius.
"Thank you for the dress Madame," I turned to the owner of the shop, Madame Logia.
"It's been my pleasure," the old woman smiled at me kindly.
My dress was incredibly unique, I had a white shoulderless bodice with a blue-white skirt sprouting off the waist.
"Would you like to take it now?" She asked.
"Yes if that's okay," I nodded.

"How was today?" Scorp asked as we sat down to have dinner.
"Obviously dressing up in pretty dresses really isn't my style but it was fun," I shrugged.
"I'm glad you had fun today,"
"Did you not?" I raised an eyebrow, instantly worried.
"No," he muttered darkly.
"What happened?" I frowned, grabbing his hand in reflex.
"My mum appeared at the bar with Lyra,"
"Isn't that good?" I frowned.
"You'd think that. But she left me, she took my younger sister away from me. She left her son. Her first child," his lower limp trembled.
I had never properly seen Scorpio cry- and I'm not kidding.
"Hey, come here," I wrapped my arms around him and let him clutch onto my shirt as he started to cry.
We sat like that for over 20 minutes, him crying and half on my lap whilst I held him to my chest and stroked his back softly.
"She left me.." he mumbled.
I said nothing. I had no idea what to say.
"She wanted somewhere to stay. As if we have the room- she has a good job anyways she can afford a room somewhere," he continued muttering.
"What about Lyra?" I questioned.
"Lyra.." he frowned. "She's so big now. She's four years old. She goes to school,"
"Why don't you ask your mother if you can see her? She works a lot- you could babysit," I suggested.
"Maybe. I'll see," he mumbled.
"Well let's have some dinner and you can sleep on it," I suggested.
"Okay. Thank you Can," he said quietly.
"You just needed to let it out," I kissed his head as he moved out of my lap.
"I don't deserve you," he shook his head, smiling softly.
"Shut up and eat," I flushed. After four years, I still don't accept compliments that well. It's something I'm trying to work on.

Hello everyone! It's been a while.. again.. hasn't it? Yes it has. I'm sorry for the (kind of?) short update, but I'm currently doing online school at the moment and I don't get the inspiration to write like I usually do when I'm at actual school. I hope you enjoyed the update and I'm trying to work on my other two zodiac stories. And I hope you're all safe and.. any suggestions for this book I'm welcome to since I only have planned that they are going to get married and that Sag and Aqua are going to get engaged. Bye!