𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽- ♋︎

"Libra? Why are you here?" I frowned as my friend hopped out of her car as I exited the school I was working in.
"I need help," she answered. "And... Aqua wasn't picking up," She added.
"Okay... what do you need?" I frowned.
"Like I'm freaking out cuz I don't know- I'm 21 years old and I guess I was ignoring the fact for a while,"
My brow furrowed as she starting fiddling with her hands.
"So basically right um... I'm lesbian and I don't know-,"
"Lib I knew," I patted her shoulder. "You had no chemistry at all with Aries and like... yeah," I shrugged.
"What? Seriously? Do you know about my crush on Pisces?" She demanded.
"Uh... no I did not," I blinked. "But uh... let's go get a drink. Tea or coffee?"

"So Aqua wasn't picking up?" I raised an eyebrow.
"I didn't call her. I left my phone at home halfway to her house and she wasn't there so I came here instead," She admitted.
"Oh. Well when are you going to tell the others?" I questioned.
"I don't know. Soon maybe? I'll tell Aqua when I can find her, seeing as she's my best friend and all," She sipped her coffee.
Then my phone beeped. A message from Aqua to the group chat.

Aqua- hey guys can we meet up for dinner tonight? I have some news...
Pi- I'm free, but fyi I am not paying
Taur- I am not paying either but me and V can come
Ari- Leo and I can also come
Cance- me and Lib can come as well :)
Scorp- I guess I can also come as well
Aqua- awesome!! Winters place at 6?
Taur- sounds good

"We are going to dinner tonight. Aqua has some news of her own," I turned to Libra.
"Ooh," Her eyes widened.
"Indeed," I chuckled.