𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾- ♏︎

Scorpio's stag night... let's see how this goes.

"I said no,"
"But Scorpioooo!" Leo dragged on, pouting.
"Do you know what no means? Or do I have to send you back to nursery?" I glared at my future cousin-in-law.
Great, I'll be related to him.
That's the only downside of my upcoming marriage.
At the thought of my upcoming marriage I smiled a bit. Cancer was having book club with Virgo currently.
"Well we're going out anyways, we set up the bar and everything!" Aries clapped me on the back.
"Great," I grumbled.

"You're confusing,"
I looked over at where Taurus was inspecting me over the bar.
"How so?" I cocked an eyebrow.
"You seem like the stereotypical bad boy in the gang, but when Can's around you're literally just a big softy. Whenever you randomly smile- which is quite a lot. You're thinking about her. It's weird to see how much she's changed you in less than five years, you were a jerk. Then you met her," he explained.
"I'm not a softy," I muttered.
"Anyways. How are you and Virgo? I hardly see any of you anymore," I changed the subject.
"We're good. We've been in a relationship for five years now I think. Neither of us really want to get married, we've both had bad experiences with the ceremony," he shrugged lightly, sipping his beer.
"Bad experiences?" I enquired.
"My parents got married when I was three. They got a divorce two months later," he elaborated.
"That's.. um.." I trailed off awkwardly.
"Ha!" The boy snorted.
"Well hopefully me and Can won't be like that," I tried to lighten the mood.
"You definitely won't be. You act married now," he shook his head with a small grin."Like Sag and Aqua?" I gave the boy a grin.
He barked with laughter at that.
"Sag's getting ready for the engagement. They've been dating for years. I've never known them to not be together," he chortled.
"They got together at 14 right?"
"Yeah. We were all surprised when it lasted a year. It's been seven,"
"That's a long time," I picked up my beer.
"Hey guys!"
Speaking of the devil, Sagittarius joined us at the bar, slipping onto the bar counter and popping his own beer open.
"Hey Sag. How's your upcoming engagement?" Taurus teased.
"I'm terrible with jewellery. Hey Scorp-,"
"I'm not helping you find a ring for your girlfriend," I deadpanned.
"How did you know I was going to ask that?" The ginger pouted.
"I'm psychic," I answered with a straight face before downing the rest of my beer.
"Where did you find Can's ring? It's really pretty," the ginger questioned.
"You pay attention to stuff like that?" I raised an eyebrow. Sagittarius was known for his obliviousness.
"She showed Aqua and I was there," he shrugged.
"It was my grandmother's. After I went to see my dad in prison a couple years back, he told me where I could find it if I was serious about Cancer. It felt perfect for her," I shrugged nonchalantly.
"That's cute," Taurus cooed.
I shot him a glare which shut him up immediately.

Hello everyone! How long has it been? Today's the 10th.. I updated on the 19th of last month.. 22 days? I think? January has got 31 days right? Anyways.. I spent seven of those days stuck in my bedroom in isolation. Yep I tested positive for corona virus. I had no symptoms or anything it was weird.
Being stuck indoors does not help with your artistic span and I had no ideas what to write about. I hope you liked this chapter though, I feel like we don't see enough of Taurus and he's a sweet character- like Sagittarius. Hope you're all okay! Any ideas for this book please comment.