"Once in a millionth lifetime, yeah. Shiyeon's just a bitch." Jay responds.

"I swear to God, Jay-" I get cut off by Heeseung.

"You instigate, Jay. That's why she might be a bitch to you." Heeseung says, laughing.

"See? Exactly! Thank you, Heeseung. Jay isn't as innocent between us as you think." I say.

"Where the hell is Jake? He told me he'd be here ten minutes ago. What a dumb ass." Sunghoon checks his phone, then sets it down on the table.

"Tell him not to come. That would be a true miracle." I say.

"Why do you hate him so much, Shiyeon? You're so mean to him." Sunghoon snickers.

"Yeah, why are you so mean to me?" I recognize Jake's voice.

I shift my eyes and notice Jake standing behind Sunghoon. Jake smirking at me, he takes a seat next to Sunghoon and across from me. I roll my eyes, sighing in annoyance.

"What have I done to you, Kim Shiyeon? Hmm? Why do you hate me, lady?" Jake looks at me with flirty eyes.

"You're annoying, Jaeyun. Stop talking to me." I deadpan.

"I just got here and she's already rude. My feelings are hurt."

"I'm sure your big ass ego's not gonna change. I mean, the girls around here fuel that shit for you, don't they? Don't mind me." I remark.

"No girl matters to me but you, princess." He smirks at me.

I pretend to gag, and he chuckles.

"Disgusting. Don't call me that ever again, you weirdo." I shake my head in disgust.

"Are you two kids? Why do you guys fight but flirt at the same time?" Jay facepalms.

"Ask him. He's the one who's being gross." I shrug my shoulders, fixing my bangs.

"Are we still playing soccer after our classes end?" Sunghoon looks at the guys.

"Yeah. It's still a plan. I think Riki's coming, too." Heeseung nods his head.

"Sweet." Jake says randomly in his accent.

"Are you coming, Shiyeon?" Heeseung looks at me.

"Can't." I respond.

"Awww, why?" Jake pouts his lips at me annoyingly.

I glare at him then look away, ignoring him.

"I have swim practice." I say.

"Girls who swim are hot." Jake says sarcastically, trying to annoy me.

It's definitely working.

"Who?" I look at him.

"Who what?" He looks at me with confusion.

"Asked?" I stare at him.

He rolls his eyes at me.

"Take a break from swim and hang out with us! We never see you outside of college~" Heeseung pouts.