(Vivian wearing Roman's hoodie)

Now you might think that don't I have work today? Well I do but today I just have to make same interior designs so I can do that while staying at home only.

After getting ready, I ran downstairs. In the dining room, I greeted Cal with a hug and sat down. The trips are still sleeping in my room and Bear is making my pancakes. Yay!

"Morning Vivian. You seem extra chirpy today." He commented.

"Hey! I'd take offence to that. I'm always this chirpy." I stated.

"Well yeah but today you just have this extra chirpiness... wait, what did you do to the trips?" He straightened up and asked me.

"I didn't do anything!" I exclaimed.

"Well the mischievous glint in your eyes says otherwise." He flatly replied which made me sign.

"Okay I did do something." I agreed and before me could reply, he was cut off by screaming coming from upstairs.

"Ahhh! What the hell is that?!"
"Why do I feel like a slug is on my hair?!"
"And my face?!"

Was what the trips screamed.

Hearing them, Callan turned to my with a raised eyebrow, in a way saying 'you better tell me or I'm whooping your ass.'

"So... I might have put slime on their hands and faces and hair. And believe me, waking up to slime on yourself feels really squishy. Speaking from experience. " I dragged but then quickly told him the truth when I saw his face of 'don't shit right now.'

He shook his head in a way of saying 'nothing can be done with this kid.' Then he said, "You really should stop messing with the trips."

"Oh what fun will that be?! A life without risks is not fun living." I said in a godly tone. Then I burst out laughing and I swear he also cracked a smile.

Soon after, Bear came to the dining table and placed my pancakes in front of me while the maids got the other dishes. I quickly took a bite of the chocolaty heaven in front of me and moaned in delight.

"Bear I really love you! These are heavenly!" I exclaimed after I gulped the bite.

Chuckling, he said, "Well thanks tiger. Now eat up." And I didn't have to be told twice.

Soon the trips also came downstairs and all three were glaring at me together. I just grinned at them in return and continued eating.

"Wait, is that my hoodie?" Roman asked, eying my hoodie.

"Yup." I nodded and then went back to eating.

"My favorite white hoodie which had mysteriously vanished from my closet about a week ago?" He asked while sending me a hard glare.

"Well congrats Ro. Mystery solved. I took the hoodie." I grinned cheekily at him and again started eating. What? I love my food.

He continued glaring at me but didn't say anything since I was sitting next to Cal aka my protector from these meanies. But I didn't miss the 'I'll deal with you later' look Roman sent me. But do I care? Nah babe, bring it on!

During the end of breakfast, Callan spoke up. "Guys, Lucas and I are gonna be leaving in sometime for some work. Everyone behave." His words made me snap my head towards him.

"You're leaving me alone with them?" I pointed towards the trips and then continued. "Leaving me alone with these three hazardous chimpanzees?"

"Hey!" They all three exclaimed together but I ignored them.