Chapter 1

50,000 years later

I walked through the huge black gates, and kneeled.

"Chaos."

"Percy, get up. How many times do I have to tell you to stop kneeling? You're basically my son. I swear you do this just to get on my nerves."

I grinned and stood up.

"You know me so well, my lord."

He sighed. He hated it when I was so respectful.

"Anyways, the reason I summoned you here, is because I have a new mission for you. You have to go to some planet that's impossible to pronounce. But I have the IGC's for you. There's some rebellion or something going on. You need to stop it. Nothing you can't handle, I'm sure."

"Of course. Cya."

"Bye, Percy."

*****

I looked at my IGC's. They were intergalactic coordinates. I hit a few buttons on a pad outside my room, and the doors slid open. Briskly grabbing my cloak, I slid into it. Then I grabbed my sword and gloves. I shoved my feet into boots, and put my armor on. Well, it wasn't exactly armor, it was just a small black circle that I stuck on my chest on top of my purple t-shirt.

I tapped a few buttons on my gloves, and wind started to spin around me. Then I entered the IGC's, and my body was ripped apart. I reformed in a completely different place. I looked around me. There were a few humanoid creatures running toward me. I grinned and pulled out my sword. It was a black sword made out of the same metal as my armor. Slicing it upward throught the air, a wave of purple energy flew out of it, reaping destruction on the idiots that were still running. When it hit them, they flew backwards throught the air, disintegrating when they hit the ground. Then, turning around I saw a person in a weird golden hat, standing before me.

"I presume that you're the leader of this world?"

"Indeed."

He didn't actually speak in english, but my powers let me automatically translate and speak and language, while the whole time it sounded like english to me.

"I'm here to stop the rebellion. Are they inside?"

"Yes. I barely escaped. They've taken the palace. They've been in there for two days now. The peoplw you just destroyed were the guards."

I nodded. I snapped and a black void appeared behind him.

"I'm sending you to Chaos. He'll see what to do with you. After all I don't think these people are rebelling for no reason."

I roughly pushed him into the void, and walked past him, ignoring his shocked expression, as he dissapeared. I hated these kinds of leaders who were much to full of themselves, and thought that they never did anything wrong.

Slicing and stabbing through the guards, I silently took them out without them ever realizing, and opened the door to the throne room. I walked in and was greeted by some gluttonish looking brutes, drinking a red liquid. When I tapped the circle on my chest, and my purple armor extended out of it enveloping my whole body. The crystaline plates overlapped all over my body like an invincible body-suit. It was made out of chaotic metal. As the name suggested it was incredibly hard to forge. Many blacksmiths were killed trying to forge this. Finally chaos made it himself, seeing that he was probably the only one who could. I put my sword back in my sheath. This would be a piece of cake.

As the brutes rushed at me, I enveloped my fist in chaotic fire. It was a blackish purple fire and this was the only fire hot enough to melt chaotic metal, and it could wipe anyone from existence, if the owner wished. I grinned and punched the first in the stomach, and he collapsed. Then, turning around I elbowed one sneaking up, and using the momentum to shove one that was to my left on to the ground . I got up, and kicked one in his chest, sending him tumbling into another one. I sent a blast of fire at them both, and they blacked out. Pun totally intended, The last three came at me. I ran straight forward faster than you could comprehend, although it was more like I swept forward, kind of like a ghost, straight throught the middle one, and he collapsed. I touched the other two on the back and they fell down face first. I touched my chest, and my armor folded back in. Throwing my hood back, I walked out of the room with a grin.

Mission accomplished.