Chapter 1

Y/n pov

You were on your way to the entrance exam since your father said that yoi should get into UA on his own without help and you agreed.
You reached the gates of UA and saw a boy with green hair who tripped you were about to go help him but a girl with brown hair touched him and he stopped falling.
You continued to walk inside and went to the auditorium. You sat beside the greenette. You saw the hero present mic infront of all the examinees.
"for all the examinee listeners, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "HEY"!"he shouted as he cupped on ear with his hand
"HEY!" You shouted back you realized everyone was quiet and now looking at you but you didn't care.
"thank you!" he replied "now ill quickly present the rundown on the practical exam! ARE YOU READY!"
"YEAH I AM!" you shouted
"YEAH!" he shouted
Everyone was silent again but you heard the greenette beside you mutter something about the present mic. The blond boy next to him told him to shut up.
Present mic continued to explain the entrance exam and the three faux villans but then a blue haired boy asked about the fourth one on the printout and if it was a mistake and how UA is a prestigious school and this shouldn't happen or something you just tuned out until he said something and pointed to the greenette.
"you've been muttering, its distracting!" the blue haired boy said "if you're here on a pleasure trio you should leave immediately"
The greenette apologized quietly while people began to laugh at him
"Hey leave him alone! Just tune him out if you cant thenits your problem!" you said quickly
"ok, ok, both of you quiet down ill explain the fourth faux villan now!" present mic said to defuse the situation then he began explaining the 4th villan. After the explanation finished you all went to your battle center, you looked and saw that you were at battle center C.