𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒- 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐯𝐲

Start from the beginning

"You give me chills Waldorf, blue." He told me. "Thank you Bass, I should probably stop talking to you." I said. "And why's that?" Chuck smiled as I sighed, "Nate has to stay away from Serena, it's only fair." "Nothing about that is fair, you realize you're just telling him to stay away from her because you're jealous and insecure." He correctly stated. "I'm not insecure." I muttered back.

"You are, and you know it." He smirked, or I gathered he did. "I'm hanging up now." I spat hanging up.

✯✯✯

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 morning students. I ask all of you to show a little sympathy to our Junior class, they are almost finished with Ivy week." Headmistress Queller announced as I sat next to Blair and some random girl. My sister, Kati, Isabel and I were all wearing headbands as the Queen B and her crew do, however I'm not just crew; I'm a powerful bitch.

"As is our longstanding tradition, the Constance Billiard girls will be in charge of Friday's Ivy Mixer." The headmaster began to say as I looked over at Nate and Chuck, I couldn't help but eye the pair up.

"I like a woman in charge..." I heard Chuck's voice tell me again as I smiled, I felt eyes eye me up and down and I realized it wasn't my boyfriend's eyes; it was Chuck's. Anthony was too busy staring at as many girls as he could, Nate was I don't know but I saw Chuck's gaze look at me.

Looking hot A. Like something u see? -C

"And the St Judes boys will provide the Ushers for the visiting representatives." He continued.

Never in a million years. Unless perverts turn me on.-A

R u calling me that Alexandra? Kitten u know shame turns me on ;-)

"For those of you who dream of attending an Ivy League school, this mixer is the most important event of your life." Headmistress Queller informed us. "But no pressure." The headmaster spoke as the pair chuckled, I rolled my eyes.

Yet as the pair went on I soon became bored and noticed Chuck was about to walk out, a joint. He looked at me and signaled to me, asking if I wanted one. I looked over towards my sister who was intently listening, I then made eyes with my boyfriend who looked back at me. I shook my head in response to Chuck who smirked at the pair of us. "Stop." I mouthed glaring at him before focusing on the headmistress and headmaster.

✯✯✯

"𝐀𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐯𝐲 Weeks festivities, at tomorrow night's mixer, Blair Waldorf will announce the charity that Alexandra and Blair's community outreach committee will honor this year." The headmistress announced as Blair and I smiled sharing a glance. "Have you seen Serena?" Kati asked. "I wonder where she is." Isabel whispered back. "And you know what I wonder?" I snarled. "How we're meant to hear anything about Yale with all this talk of Serena." Blair sassed as we huffed.

"And now headmaster Prescott..." The headmistress trailed on. "Serena's really not here?" B whispered. "That's what I said." Kati replied as Iz piped up, "When you weren't supposed to be talking." "Can you both shut up, you're giving me a migraine." I hissed.

✯✯✯

"𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 missed the assembly." My sister stated smugly to Serena, "Real shame; you were like so missed." I smirked. "Not that it matters, Brown doesn't offer degree in slut." I spat. "Fashionably late doesn't even fix you." Blair snarled as we smirked.

𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙: 𝙎 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝘼 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽. 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨.