Two Immortals

[Techno's POV]

Metal clashed against each other, sunlight reflecting off their blades. Techno pushed Wilbur backwards making his younger brother loose his footing and fall to the floor. Sword just out of reach of his arm. Technoblade put the sword to his throat.

"Your dead." He stated, putting the weapon back into it's sheath. The prince offered his younger brother a hand which he happily took.

"Prime can't you go easy on me?" The brunette complained, pulling himself up.

"The enemy doesn't know going easy Wil, it's kill and move on." The masked man sighed, letting go of the prince's hand, taking out his sword and moving back into a fighting stance.

"Can't we have a break? We've been training for hours." He complained, tossing his blade to the side and sitting on the grass he had just fallen on. Techno shrugged his shoulders, placing his weapon next to his brothers and sitting down. 

It was true, they had been training for hours. Technoblade was experienced with fighting, especially during wars. 

It made sense, he was The Blood God after all. A corrupted power hungry mage made him an immortal, made him destined to fight forever. 

That was until he met Philza.

Phil had found out about how many lives were lost as soon as the mage simply wished it, and he had decided that it couldn't have been a one man army who's only experience in violence was casting spells. He had met Technoblade when The Blood God had been pillaging a village, slaughtering any foolish mortal that had dared to try and stop him.

He hadn't been thinking clearly that day, his mind a chorus voices saying the same phrase over and over again.

Blood for The Blood God.

Tech had seen Philza standing at the once entrance of the sweet village, he had seen the man with obsidian black wings across the flames and dead people. He had heard the simple phrase of "Holy Prime." over all the screaming, burning of buildings and sobbing of mothers who had lost their children to the god.

And the voices stopped. They all went silent. A peaceful moment of his own, personal thinking without any interceptions. 

It only lasted for a moment.

But it was the best moment of Technoblade's never ending life.

Then, they all spoke again. The exact same thing.

DADZA!

The Blood God froze. Dadza?  What did that mean? Was that the winged mans name? It didn't matter, soon he would join the many that he had slaughtered. The voices however, completely disagreed. 

No!!! No!!!

Like you! Dadza is like you!

Not his blood! Someone else's blood not his!

Don't kill the crow man >:(

Techno shrugged, he didn't care what they thought he made his own decisions. The winged man was still looking over the wreckage, blue eyes wide with shock. The god walked forward, his only intention being to kill him. There should be no survivors. Finally, he looked up.

The man, dubbed as Dadza by the voices, didn't seem scared. Why wasn't this feeble mortal afraid of him? Why wasn't the mortal running, screaming, begging for his life?

Technoblade stopped in front of him, confused red eyes met soft blue one's.

"Hiya mate."  He greeted the god, moving his shoulder length blonde hair behind his ear.

Techno looked away, what was he meant to do is this situation? The Blood God was covered in ash and holding a netherite axe that had villagers blood dripping from it. And the man had just greeted him like it was nothing!

"What do you want, mortal?" Techno questioned, still avoiding eye contact.

The winged man chuckled, before laughing for a little bit. 

"I'm not mortal mate, I bet I've been around longer then you." Dadza claimed, smiling. 

"Are you a god on earth then?" The immortal asked, truly confused by this man.

"No I'm not, but I'm known by many names. The Grim Reaper, Angel of Death, The End things like that." The angel of death told The Blood God.

"Do you have a normal name?" Techno inquired, hoping that those were really just names given to him by storytellers.

"Philza or Phil I don't mind, do you have one?" Phil responded.

"Technoblade." He answered, finally making eye contact with the man again.

A crow, seemingly out of nowhere, landed on Philza's shoulder.

"Old." It chirped.

The avian took his fingers and closed it's beak, preventing the bird from speaking anymore.

"Shut." He snapped.

Techno started chuckling, maybe working with someone wasn't that bad.

Two immortals travelling together.

What could go wrong?

A lot apparently.

Now Technoblade saw himself and Philza's son. Philza saw him as his child. He now had a younger brother, and a skinny little child who needed a good family and therapy.

Scratch that.

2 little brothers.

1 who was a human and 1 who was an avian.

________________________________________________________________________________

TECHNO CHAPTER POG.

ik its not the 2k chapter but yeeeaaaah Techno backstory why not :D

remember to eat and stay hydrated!

word count: 798