And rather than her arm, she cast her spell from the end of her sword.

The sword itself dug into the cracks Litzreich’s strike had caused before an explosion of wind caused Sanz Wanz’s head to shatter apart.

The wind spread outwards from the explosion, spraying clouds of dust and bits of debris all around the surrounding area.

[Ashel]: “I shall leave the rest to you!!”

Ashel-sama rode the wind and flew backwards.

Carol and Toslin had been entrusted with the rear, and with Ashel-sama pulling back, they pulled up.

[Litzreich]: “It’s all you!! And I mean you Toslin!!”

[Toslin]: “Oi! How come you’re acting all carefree while I’m seriously about ready to cry!!”

[Carol]: “But won’t this thing keep healing itself if we leave it alone? If we have to kill it once and for all, it’ll have to be you Toslin.”

Carol was mimicking Litzreich, hanging on to Toslin’s back while Toslin steered the horse.

And at the moment, Carol, Toslin, and Litzreich were all looking at the sword Toslin now carried into battle.

[Toslin]: “……are you sure? Because the price for that stone is coming out of the party treasury okay!? Even if it doesn’t work, we’re going to split the cost!!”

[Carol]: “Yeah yeah. I got it, so let’s hurry up and beat this thing. I’m getting hungry.”

[Toslin]: “Damn it!! Sanz Wanz…… If it wasn’t for you, I never would’ve had to…… I will definitely, absolutely never forgive youuuuuuuu!!”

Toslin was screaming with tears rolling down her face.

There were bits and pieces of what she was saying that I couldn’t pick up, but her deep hatred for Sanz Wanz was clear enough.

[Carol]: “Then fight your hardest. I’ll back you up.”

Carol leaned over Toslin’s shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

[Toslin]: “…….you’ve been spending too much time with that Litzreich.”

[Carol]: “There’s a chance you’d lose your head if I didn’t do this, so there’s nothing for it.”

And immediately after Carol kissed Toslin, the sword began to shine.

To be more precise, an intricate pattern was born on the flat of the blade that made the metal glow a bright red.

[Toslin]: “Get some distance”

[Carol]: “Yep yep”

Carol jumped off the horses back and saw Toslin off.

Toslin leaned forward on her horse, picking up the pace and charging straight for Sanz Wanz’s defenseless figure.

The longsword glowed as bright as day…..just like when it was swung to defeat the dragon that had attacked Relton.

[Toslin]: “Here it comes!! An attack that costs 5 million cronells……have a taste of the great Toslin’s ace in the hooooooooole!!”

While still straddling the horse, Toslin set the sword at her hip.

Time felt as if it had slowed down as all of us watched her every movement……..

[Toslin]: “Hoorahhhhhhhhh!!”

And then with a scream…….she swung her sword.

The blade looked like little more than a beam of light at this point, waving in the air as the horse ran past Sanz Wanz’s massive body.