Chapter 29 (EVIL UNMASKED)

Start from the beginning

Preeti- (Tears brimming in her eyes) I toh never in this way. But you are surelyright about it. And I promise you, this bond of ours will only strengthen with time.

Pushkar- Yup. It will become so strong that ki agar kabhi mai shakal badal bhi aa gaya to tum mujhe pehchan logi.

And then both of them end up laughing, while she whacks him on his biceps. And then he kisses on her forehead and then on her cheeks tightly making her blush.

"They are looking so cute. Haina." Seeing them so seriously discussing and then laughing and blushing, all this was noticed by Vandy and she was sharing the same with Varun.

Varun- Yeah that's true. Well I never thought that my younger brother would become so mature one day that he would be so understanding to his wife. I mean obviously, I don't know what they were speaking, ot clearly seemed that he was making her understand something and did you see the immense patience he had? Never got to know, when he grew up so fast. And Shravan, uska to jaise mujhse koi door ka hi rishta ban ke reh gaya. Because of that evil witch, mai apne bhaiyon se aur apne responsibilities se itna door ho gaya ki pata hi nhi chala ki Mai kitni galtiyan karta jaa rha hun. I got away from my bestest friend, my wife. I am sorry Vandy. I....

Vandy- (shushing him) Shh... you don't have to say sorry Varun. Look it wasn't only you, I too was at fault. Mom-dad, bhai and bhabhi, everybody had always tried to make me see the faults I was making, but I never understood. In a quest to win my mother in law's live I forgot about husband and then rest of the family too. I am the eldest daughter in law of this family, yet I haven't done a single thing that I should have. You know how ashamed I am of this fact.

Varun- (cupping her face) Shh....had I concentrated on what was going on in home behind me,then we would have had a better life uptill now. You never knew, she was not mumma. But I toh knew it, still I never warned you about her. Mai apne business me itna kho gaya ki apni chhoti behen jaisi Sumo tak ko bhi Kai baar ulta sidha keh diya. Remember, how during that Khosla Case, I asked her if she even knew, what was 10 crores worth, when she had only come to return the money to me by tricking the Khosla? And Shravan, he had warned me since the starting, still I badmouthed him and misunderstood him. I have been a very bad brother to both of them. I.... (tears were brimming in his eyes)

Vandy- No Varun. Please stop blaming yourself. You stayed away from home most of the time, coz you couldn't see some one else taking our mummy's place and then even damaging all her name. And everyone understands now, if they didn't know earlier. So please calm down. (Deciding to change his mood) Achha listen na, I am hungry. And Sumo told me that there are some very new and amazing dishes. Let's go ad check out na. You toh wise bhi love new cuisines na. So let's go.

Varun nodded and both went towards the food counter happily gorging on the amazing dishes.

Anuj was thinking something deeply and lost somewhere while looking at bothe couples aforementioned. Aarushi so him lost somewhere and understood that he was bit worried about his Chhoti, even though he said that she is an adult and Shravan too and they will handle it themselves. But then it's a brother's heart only which loves his sister to bits. So how can he not worry about her.

Aarushi - Chhoti ke bareme soch rahe ho? And if yes then don't. She will be aright. Shravan is there with her na

Anuj- Yeah am worried about her. Aur kaise na hun, akhirkarwoh meri Chhoti hai. Looking ata these two brothers of yours I so wish my Chhoti's life would have been a bit more happier. She has gone through so much that now am scared, if....