𝐍𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫

Naveen, Anjana and Thamizh reach home dejected. As they enter, they see Aadhira at the doorstep. Naveen scurried to her and hugged her in relief. Aadhira looked confused at them.

Aadhira: What happened? Why do you look worried? (examines his face)

Naveen (concerned): We are fine, you are okay right?

Aadhira: Yeah... I'm okay..?

Thamizh: Then why didn't you pick up my calls?

Aadhira: That.. I missed my phone in the market that's why.. someone from the market only returned the phone to me.

The three realised what had happened and looked at each other in remorse. Anjana felt dreadful and walked up to the terrace. Naveen followed her and stopped her by holding her hand.

Anjana (without turning back): Just leave me alone Naveen..

Naveen: Anju...

Anjana: I can take care of myself... just let me be alone...

Naveen withdrew his hand. She climbed the stairs as fast as she could and threw herself into the open space pressing her forehead which was giving her an ache before letting the tears out.

Aadhira: Anna?

Naveen stays silent thinking of his inability to help her. Thamizh goes near her and narrated what had happened to her.

Aadhira (places her hand on his shoulder): Anna I'm sorry, I should've been careful.

Naveen walks away taking her hand off.

Aadhira and Thamizh are stunned to see this side of his.

Aadhira (turns to Thamizh): But..

Thamizh: You could have been a little attentive Aadhira... look at how bad they're feeling now...

He climbs the stairs to the terrace. Aadhira feels guilty for what she had done. Grace witnesses the scene and gets worried.

Grace goes to Naveen's room and sees him settled on the bed thinking deeply. Thamizh enters the terrace and looks at Anjana observing the bluish-dark sky. Suddenly, their phones start ringing and they look at each other, switching off their alarms.

Thamizh (pokes fun): Is that an alarm to murder Amaran? So according to the plan are you going now? I'll get you a cab!

Anjana (tired): Thamizh, not now.

Thamizh (sits beside her): Okay. (puts his index finger on his lips)

Grace: Naveen... are you okay?

Naveen (gets up): Ma?

Grace: Uh... Are you angry at Anjana?

Naveen: Nothing like that ma, we'll sort it out...

Naveen hung his head.

Thamizh: If you trust me like your brother, then you can talk to me whenever you feel like. But I won't stop teasing you (grins)!

Anjana chuckles slightly. She wipes her tears and sits up-straight, relaxing her brows.

Anjana (dejected): What do I say... I'm just upset with myself...

Grace: But Naveen... there's nothing you did to upset her on purpose...

Naveen: Yes ma, there's nothing I did. I did nothing for her. (his voice cracks)

He held his fist strongly in disappointment.

Anjana: Every single time I see Amaran, I'm just reminded of how he killed her. (sighs) Its been 11 years... but I am still not able to do anything against him. Not even able to prove what is right.