𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

In the dressing room with her makeup and dress on, Aadhira was standing with her eyes brimming with tears. She took her phone and looked for a notification several times. Thamizh barged into the dressing room.

Aadhira: Hey loosu, you could have knocked right? What if somebody else was also there in this room?

Thamizh: Hey sorry dee, I got scared seeing your message that's why I came rushing to see you.

Aadhira hung her face in fright. Thamizh lifted her red face with his finger.

Thamizh: Look, don't worry, you have practiced well right? Then why do you fear?

Aadhira (sobs): But my lucky charm...

Thamizh: Stop this nonsense dee ! You have talent, why don't you believe in yourself rather than on a mere ring?

Aadhira: It was not a mere ring ! That is my problem !

She starts crying intensely.

Thamizh: Okay, I am sorry...

She turns her head away from him, wipes her tears off and takes a deep breath. He smiles on seeing her spirit. She adjusts her registration batch on her top and combs her hair straight. He hands over a tissue to her.

Thamizh: Mandaila irukura kondaiya marandhutiye ! (You forgot the most important thing !)

Aadhira snatches it from his hand and wipes the smeared kajal under her eyes. Thamizh thinks of showing her something and convincing her. He opens a video file in his gallery and starts playing it. Aadhira hears her voice and still pretends to not hear anything.

Thamizh (playfully): Pah ! What a voice ! What talent ! If this music video doesn't hit 1 million views, I'll change my name !

Aadhira: You have spent 15,000 rupees on it, why wouldn't it look nice?

Thamizh (mindvoice): Even now she does not want to accept that she is potent.

Thamizh (sarcastically): Even I meant my videography skills only. Did you think I praised you? Ha ! That will happen only in your dreams !

She gives him a deadly glare and walks away. Even though Thamizh teased her, he felt bad for her in the first place. He knew that she would feel nervous the minute she steps on the stage. He felt equally as nervous as her. He kept tapping the floor continuously and looked at her. Aadhira trips on the steps as she climbs them, Thamizh facepalms seeing it.

Suddenly a girl comes close to Thamizh and whispers to his ear.

The girl (whispers): Are you tensed?

Thamizh (unknowingly): Hmm.

The girl: Then here have my ring, show this to her she will be happy.

Thamizh takes the ring and shows Aadhira the ring and signals that he has found her ring. Aadhira becomes confident seeing the ring and starts singing. The girl puts her arm on Thamizh's shoulder and keenly watches her sing. He suddenly realizes something and turns to the girl.

Thamizh: Wait... who are you?

The girl (forwards her hand): Hi ! I am Sivaangi, Aadhira's friend. Nice to meet you. (smiles)

 (smiles)