"Yeah, yeah! Say whatever you want, but I know you are here for your honeymoon." she said teasing.

"I am hanging up!" I said threateningly.

"Anyway, I called you to tell you that everyone went to their own work so you both get ready, and I will take you to show around the New York." She said.

"You are going to become our guide?" I asked her because I thought we both will go alone.

"Yeah! So that I can teach you both unloving fun people to have some fun. I am taking this heavy duty upon myself to become your third wheel. See how kind hearted I am." She said laughing.

"Very!" I said, and we both hung up the phone.

"Suhas!" I said, shaking him a little, and he finally opened his eyes after a few minutes.

"What is it?" he asked yawning.

"It is past ten and we didn't even have our breakfast." I replied and held his hand so that he can remove it.

"Are you hungry?" he asked, still not removing his hold.

"Yeah! And Divya offered to show us around so we need to get ready." I replied and suddenly he removed his hand within a blink but blinked at me continuously.

"What is it?" I asked him confused.

"Do we need to go with her?" he asked frowning.

"She decided to become our guide and show us around." I replied telling him only half of her reply.

He nodded, but pulled me again completely because of which I am lying beside him, and I just stared at him wide eyed.

"Don't you want to have your third kiss?" he asked smiling and leaned forward.

I suddenly moved away from him laughing and got down from the bed. He frowned, but still smiled at me.

"We are getting late." I replied and walked towards the washroom to get ready.

After getting ready I ordered some breakfast for us when he started getting ready. When he came outside our food arrived, and we both had it in silence.

Then we left the hotel and reached the area which Divya message me when we said that we were leaving.

We both stood waiting for her, and then I felt him holding my hand. I turned to see him in surprise. He was about to remove it, but I tightened my grip on his hand smiling.

"Aww, so cute! I think I came here unnecessarily." We heard a voice saying behind us.

We turned to see Divya is standing there with a big grin on her face. I blushed, and we both removed our hands.

"As much as I wish to leave you guys alone, so that you will continue this I will not. Because I have so much work to do for you guys." She said coming towards us.

"Work?" I asked her confused.

"Yeah! I am not going to show you guys around every day. I will show you each place today, but only a glimpse. Then tomorrow onwards you guys should go to these places together without me ok." She replied and in a serious tone like a teacher.

We both nodded and she started dragging us to nearly ten places until the evening from the morning. We didn't enter even one place as she said we will not.

We even had our lunch at a small restaurant. During the whole time, Suhas was completely silent.

When I look at him, frowning, he just gives me a small smile and shakes his head saying nothing. I nod my head to his answer.