He smiled seeing your face . That smile didn't look evil or fake to you . You somehow felt like you could trust him . You remembered that he works with the police so he won't do anything illegal . But why would he want to talk with you?

Jimin : You don't need to be afraid princess , I won't hurt you . I only want one thing from you

Y/N : W-what is it ?

Jimin : Live with me

Y/N : W-what ? W-w-why ?

Jimin : I'll tell you when you're ready , just come with me .

Y/N : N-no I w-won't .

Jimin's eyes darkened , he isn't the best person when he is refused or rejected . His hands traced her jawline on to her neck and wrapped his hand around it lightly , pressing on to it .

Jimin : Come with me little princess before you regret refusing me .

Y/N : I-I'm s-s-sorry , I-I'll come w-with you . P-please d-don't hurt m-me .

He suddenly realised what he did . He didn't want to scare her . He grew up like this , threatening anyone who refuses him . But he can't control the urge . He knows that he did something wrong by threatening his sister to obey him but he promised himself that he'll change .

Time Skip

Right now Y/N is sitting next to Jimin who was staring at her . She was looking down while playing with her fingers , not knowing what to say or do . Her mind were killed with thoughts like 'Will he kill me' or 'What will he do to me' . Jimin got off from his seat and went in front of her .

He kneeled down in front of her , looking up at her face which was looking down . He moved her hair from her face and caressed her face .

Jimin : Y/N.....

Y/N : Y-y-yea ?

Jimin : You don't have to be scared sweetheart , I won't hurt you .

Y/N : Then why are you taking me ?

Jimin : *sigh* You'll know soon but I just wanted to say that I'll never do anything bad to you .

Y/N : O-ok

1 Month later

Y/N POV

In this month , Jimin oppa , yea I started calling him Oppa , he treated me like a princess . He always cared for me and showed love towards me . He never hurt me or made me feel useless . I would miss him if I left . He is so sweet . The maid told me that he grew up without a family and I felt really bad .

The least I could do is treat him like my brother and show him the same love that he shows me . Right now we were cuddling in the balcony . There was one of those large swings with pillows and blankets . It was really relaxing . I suddenly remembered something . I've always wanted to ask him why he chose me to be with him .

Y/N : Oppa ?

Jimin : Hmm ?

Y/N : Why'd you choose me to go with you ?

Jimin : *Sigh* I think it's time you know .

Y/N : Know what ?

Jimin : I'm your blood brother .

Y/N : W-what ?

Jimin : Our parents always wanted a girl so they were disappointed with me and disowned me . Then after I became a mafia I found out that our parents wanted to use you and your body for money and I couldn't let that happen especially to my sister so I killed them .

Y/N : W-were you the one who left the money as well ?

Jimin : Yea that was me , I also killed everyone who tried to harm you .

Y/N : I-I c-can't believe it , I-I've been living with my brother the whole time .

Jimin : Are you mad that I didn't tell you earlier ?

Y/N : No , I'm really happy

I said and hugged him , he hugged me back and kissed my head . I really hate my parents now knowing that they disowned my brother and never told me about him and also tried to use me .

Jimin : As an apology for not telling you earlier and cuddling you for months without your permission , I'll take you to Banana Snakeu Amusement park tomorrow

Y/N : Yay

The End

Heya double update . I feel like that chap 4 of my new book wasn't good enough so I just wrote this is like 30 mins .

Vote or I'll not cuddle you 🔪

Word count : 1244