Chapter 8: I Like Tracy Sketchit...

Start from the beginning

I looked up at Tracey who also looked very jealous if not angry...but why? But for who? Me or my sister? Pfft why would it ever be me? It's never me...I don't get the guy; I don't get a happy ending like everyone else does...Nope...Not me and will probably never be me...

I frowned and sighed a little as Danny walked up to the both of us which just made me back away a little just from fear instincts "well, it's my pleasure Misty and Ariel" He said, Of course Misty took this chance to actually be flirty back because well, she likes any male attention she can get even though she's just as naïve as Ash and both will never admit that they have the hots for each other but hey, the fuck do I know? "Ya know, I've seen some beautiful things on this island but nothing as beautiful as the both of you" He continued to flirt which made Misty lose her mind...I was still just thoroughly confused.

I blushed shyly and looked at Tracey who looked like he wanted to murder the guy with his bare hands...why was he so angry? I didn't understand, "Beautiful? As me?" Misty repeated as she became lovestruck by this tool. I rolled my eyes a bit as Danny told us to follow him so we did to god knows where.

I held Kip close to me and stayed close behind Tracey. Of course Misty began to just aimlessly talk to the guy about his backpack for some odd reason and how mature it was and basically stated that Ash wasn't mature at all which was true. I laughed a little which made Ash glare at me. I frowned and stayed closer behind Tracey "Are you alright Ariel?" He asked softly,

I blushed shyly and nodded "Just nervous around new people is all" I whispered, he just nodded "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe" He said, my eyes widen and face flushed which made me smile softly "Th-thank you" I whispered, he just smiled kindly at me and nodded as we continued to follow Danny to where I hope is the Gym so we can hurry up and leave this place or at least find somewhere to stay so I can crawl under a blanket and never come out.

Ash and Misty began arguing again which made me scoff and roll my eyes "those two never know when to quit huh?" I asked Tracey, he laughed "Oh yea. For sure" He said, I just giggled and shook my head "If anything them fighting like babies makes us the mature ones" I stated, he chuckled "You got that right" he said with a wink which made my heart and stomach flutter again and face feel hot...damn Tracey...what are you doing to me?

Eventually we saw a building in the distance that said Navel Gym. We stopped in front of these huge doors which was shocking to me...I've never seen a gym this big before. We walked through the doors to see a small cabin like building and the giant ass mountain? I was so lost. Attached to the cabin was a cable car while there was a path leading up the mountain.

I tilted my head a bit in confusion...what the fuck was this? There was a sign with instructions that basically said the gym trainers have to climb to the top without using any pokemon or they would be disqualified and those watching can take the cable car up to the top. Ash was pretty confused if not concerned by it all because he had to climb a damn mountain but hey, it wasn't me so I didn't care what he did.

Somehow Ash was determined to climb the mountain but hey, congrats for him if he makes it. Couldn't be me and never will be "well good-luck Ash we'll meet you at the top" Tracey said which made him nod as Danny and Ash started to climb the mountain while me, Tracey and Misty headed over to the cable car. I never liked heights so this was already way too much for me.

As we rode up to the top, I looked out the window to see how high we were which made me whimper as I held onto Tracey's arm, "Woah are you alright Ariel?" Tracey asked, "She's scared of heights" Misty said, I squeezed my eyes shut and tightly held onto Tracey as if I'll fall if I let him go, but what was strange is, he held me closer to him. He just felt...so safe and so warm "Ariel look at me" Tracey said softly.