Chapter 11

3 months later

Taraji was in her bedroom eating cookies watching tv. " Hey beautiful" Terrence entered the room. " Hey boo" she smiled he climbed onto the bed and layed down beside her. " You feeling okay?" he asked her. " Alittle i still have some pains here and there" she replied. " Atleast your feeling alittle better" he said. " yea...so can i go back to work!" she perked up. " No Raji" he said she frowned. " Why terrence" she asked him. " Your not healed yet i dont want you alittle healed i want you completely better and when you are you may go back".

" No terrence im better i wanna go back tonight so i can go with you on your misson" she said. " Taraji no no no no i will not let you injure yourself more then you already" he got up. " Baby please-No babe i want you to rest " he rubbed her head. " But im better i promise" she told him. " No sweetheart im not taking any chance and letting you hurt yourself" he repeated.

She lowered her eyes as a tear rolled down her eye. " Penda whats wrong" He asked. " I wanna go with you im always your partner i cant let you go alone terrence i miss spying i miss it all i wanna go". " Hunny-Please let me go with you" she begged. He sighed. " Fine taraji just this once and i mean it" he said. " Okay" she nodded.

Later

" This the location" she asked. " Yeah already looks sketchy" he told her. Taraji had bandages on her stiches so she wouldnt hurt them. " alright" he grabbed his gun she grabbed hers. He opened his door and so did she. " Uh what are you doing" he asked her. " Um getting out of the car" she replied. " No i said you could come but your staying in the car-what terrence no thats not fair!" she hissed. " I dont care Taraji stay in the car". She huffed and got back in closing her car door. " Gimme kiss" he grabbed her chin and pecked her lips. " I love you". " Yea yea love you too...-Stay in this car" he repeated. " Fine".

He closed the door and snuck inside. Taraji layed back in the seat and grabbed her phone.

30 minutes later

Taraji was getting really worried alone it usually took him 15 to 10 minutes or even together it could take them 5 to finish and be back out to the car but he still wasnt back. She tried to keep herself together and listen to what he told her.

" Fuck this" she took off her seatbelt and grabbed her gun. " Ah!" she held her stomach.

In her mind: " Stay in this car Taraji"

" No" she told herself before getting out of the car. She had her gun up and the other hand on her stomach where her stiches were she snuck inside and rounded the corner. " Terrence..." she called out. " Hello?". " Terry!-Taraji!-Ah!" she fell to the floor. " Dament" Terrence came from behind the door and helped her up. " You scared me!" she pushed him. " What are you doing here!" he snapped. " I thought you needed help" she told him. " No I took them out upstairs first taraji i told you to stay in the car-I can do it!" She said.

" Taraji babe you are hurt dont you see this" he lifted up her shirt showing her the stiches. " Fine you can do ii without me then" she turned around and began to walk away. He sighed. " Taraji come here-No-Now!" He hissed at her. She walked back over to him with her head down. " Look at me" he asked she ignored him. " Woman when i tell you something you learn to listen to me dament!" he put her against the wall. " I dont need your help!". " You dont listen to any damn body! Your injured badly taraji! i told you to stay in the car and you didnt im trying to protect you" he told her. " I dont need you to protect me! I love that you wanna help me terrence you have been the best boyfriend you can to me but since my injurie you make me out to be as if i cant do absolutely anything on my own!" she sniffed.

" I cant get better if your all under me all the time let me make choices for myself let me do things on my own if i wanna do this misson and end up getting hurt again its on me!! not you terrence" she cried.

" I was just trying to help taraji". " Well dont worry about you dament i dont need you" she grabbed her gun and he ran his hands over his face.

Back Home

Terrence was in the kitchen at the table just sitting he had put taraji in bed a few minutes ago. He sighed was this all a big mistake? He could already see being in a relationship with taraji isnt gonna be easy. He finally got up and went to the bedroom to find a bag with a few of his clothes in them on the bed. " What is this for?" he asked. " you can sleep in a guest room for a few nights-taraji are you serious".

" Did i stutter?". " I didnt do anything to you-I told you was the hell you did!". " Because i tried to take care of you huh! since the moment you entered that hospital i was right by your side the whole entire time i still am!". " anything you ask me for taraji im there for you!". She ignored him.

" So we done that quick" he asked. " I didnt say that terrence im just sick of you bashin me about you cant do this dont eat that i love you for helping me but i wanna choose for myself". " Fine have it your way taraji but what you just told me broke my heart goodnight" he grabbed his clothes and left the room as she turned off her lamp and turned over on her side with tears falling.

" taraji are you okay" Nia entered the room sitting on the bed taraji shook her head. " Whats wrong why are you crying" she asked. " I dont know...since me and terrence started dating theres been no affection no love just fighting" she wiped her face. " Well did you fight that much when you guys were friends..?" she questioned. " Actually....No". " We had like many 2 minor small fights not even fights but we always made up us being together its like its so hard to make up cause neither one of us wanna admit were wrong".

" but you wouldnt know about love your to young" said taraji. " Well yeah i may not know much about love but i do know you guys are a good couple and i dont wanna be nosey but i did hear the whole fight and i believe terrence is only trying to help". " I know i know its my fault-No its his as well its both of your fault you just let him help and he shouldnt yell at you like that".

" Your right ill talk to him-Okay" Nia smiled. " Now" she crawled all the way onto the bed. " Uh Girl what are you doing" taraji asked. " Im sleeping with you" she got under the covers. " Okay you snore you get put out". Nia giggled.

" come here" Taraji opened her arms and Nia secured herself in them taraji wrapped her arms around nia and kissed her forehead. " I love you Taraji..." she spoke. " I love you too baby" and soon after that they were both out like a light.

Taraji and Nia had a great great bond it was a girl thang. Nia could talk to taraji about anything and as well for taraji.