Going on a date together

Tuesday 3:30

" Thank you so much I promise I'll make you proud", she told the boss. " Ok Henson train as much as you need to because this Saturday I need you to be ready Terrence needs to go with you but he need's to stay in the van just in case", He told her.

" Thank you again for trusting me with this", she thanked. " No problem", He replied. She went to Terrence office.

" Well Hi strange", He teased. " Funny Hey", she came in his office and closed the door . " Guess what", she said.

" What", he asked turning his attention to her. " Mr. wills gave me my own misson this Saturday!", she perked.

" Really?", he asked. She nodded. " That's great what's the misson", he asked. " Here", she gave him the files.

He opened them and read over them. " This is in Detroit...cracking code...retrieving Dimond...wow", his eyebrows kissed.

" What aren't you excited for me", she asked. " I am but Raji you sure you can handle this?...I mean is code cracking that's the hardest it took me years to learn how to do that", He told her.

She sighed and frowned she looked down she messed with her hands. " Well what am I gonna do", she asked.

" I could try and do everything I can to train you on it", he said. " Can you?", she asked. " Sure let's meet at my place this afternoon", he said.

" Ok Thank you I'll see you later", she kissed his cheek before getting up he smiled and went back to work.

Later At Terrence House

" Ok now your gonna try your best to crack the code ok", He told her. He had a safe sat up that had a code.

He sat up the timer. " Anddddddd GO!", he shouted. She ran to the safe and switched codes over and over again.

Taraji's 2 Try trying to crack the code

" GO!", he told her. She ran to the safe and put in a bunch of number nothing.

Taraji's 3 Try trying to crack the code

" Go...", he told her leaning ageist the fence.

5 TRYS LATER OF TARAJI TRYING TO CRACK THE CODE

"Ugh forget it I give it this shit is to hard", She cried. " Hey don't give up just keep try-Terrence you've been saying that all day I've tried 100 millon times I can't get it!", she snapped.

" Look I know it's hard ok and believe it our not I was the same way you are I thought it was hard and I'd never get it but I had to keep trying like you have to do...", he spoke.

" But what if I never get it?", she asked. " Don't speak like that Look can you just try one more time please", He asked.

" Fine but if I don't get it this time I'm going home", she told him.

" Ok Annnnd GO!", he shouted she ran to the safe. " Just breath you got this!", He spoke. She closed her eyes as she twisted through the numbers.

" I got this...I got this...", she spoke to herself.

They heard silence until they heard a click Taraji opened her eyes and gasped. She pulled open the safe.

" What...I did it...I cracked it! TERRENCE I DID IT!", She shouted jumping in his arms and he spun her. " See I told you you just had to have some faith you did it", He told her she smiled.

" Your a real good friend", she told him. He kissed her cheek she blushed. He sat her down to her feet.

"I wanna take you out to dinner tonight to celebrate I'm thinking red lobster", He said. "Like a...date?", she asked. He nodded. " I would love too", she said.

" Great be ready around 7", he told her. " I will", she smiled. " See you later", She grabbed her things and left.

At Taraji's Home

Taraji was giggling at herself as she fixed her dress in the mirror.

She had on a pretty black dress and matching black heels. She did her hair nice and curly and did her makeup.

" Ma where the hell you think you going dressed that", Danny asked walking into her room. " First of all I'm grown second of all where I'm going is none of your little business", she told him.

" Hmm You going out with that Terrence guy aren't you", he asked. " And if I am", she said grabbing her purse.

" Ma that guy aint good for you he just want to get you in bed so he can- Hey! That's enough", she snapped.

" It's a date and I like him so deal with it", she told him. " He seem like trouble", He said. " Will you be quiet you trouble look Floyd will be over here to watch you soon", she told him.

" Damn ma why him last time he watched me I coughed during the basketball game and he tried to throw me over the balcony", He told his mom.

Taraji sucked her teeth. She looked out the window. " That's him look you know the rules stay out of the the room in the basement stay out of my room...and don't let Floyd burn down the house if he does call me", she said.

Floyd knocked at the door she opened it. " Hey saint", he said. " It's not funny anymore", she told him. He walked in.

" Thank you for watching him again...and please don't kill my child", she said. " Boy I told you not to say nothing", Floyd said.

" Bye you two have fun", she closed the door and walked to Terrence car. She was about to open the car door he reached over and moved her hand.

" When your with me you don't touch or open any doors", he said opening the door for her. " Thank you", She said stepping into the car.

" Your welcome", He said closing the car door and walking to the drivers side. He stated the car and they left.

The Radio came on and Mary J Blige "Just fine" Came on.

" Just fine fine fine fine fine fine wooh", she sung. He looked over and smiled at her.

1 Hour Later later

Terrence and Taraji were enjoying their date they were laughing and enjoying each other's company.

" Ok so tell me who's your favorite artist", he chuckled. " Well I like Cardi B and Megan thee stallion", she sipped her wine.

" That good", he told her she smiled. A slow song came on. " May I have this dance", he held his hand out.

" You may", she giggled grabbing his hand. They walked do the dance floor his hands when to her waist Her's went to his neck.

" I'm having a really good time tonight", she told him. " Me too I never knew how much we had in common", He said she smiled.

They stared into each other's eyes She leaned in and kissed him. They pulled away. " I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that...", she told him.

" No I wanted you too and I want you to do it again", he smirked she leaned in and kissed him again then pulled away.

Later that Night at Taraji's house

Taraji was laying in bed when her phone ringed it was Terrence.

Terry: Hey

Taraji: You just seen me

Terry: I know but I miss you already...

Taraji: Your so silly.

TBC...