It's time to put your skills to use!

Taraji and Terrence have been great these last few days today is Taraji's big misson. They brought the van Terrence was gave specific instructions to stay in the van.

" But Terrence why can't you just come with me", she asked sitting down on his lap. " Because Raji this is all you if you wanna be wanna of the top spy's you have to get back on your feet and start being able to go back on mission's by yourself But I promise you I'm gonna be right here to help you", He told her.

" Ok...", she smiled playing with his tie. He kissed her cheek. " And you put this in your ear so that we can comicate", he showed her the device she grabbed it and put it in her ear.

" I want you to try your best you cracked the safe at my house and we practiced your skills I need you to use that ok "It's time to put your skills to use!", he hyped to her.

" Ok I'm ready", she got up and grabbed her gun. " Come here", he told her she smiled and walked back over to him he grabbed her waist.

" Your an amazing spy I believe you can do it", he told her. They heard a beep." Oh I gotta go", she said looking at the computer. " Ok Look please be careful ok", he told her.

" I'll be fine...I hope", she opened the van door and walked inside the club. " Can you hear me", She heard him ask through her ear device.

" Yes I can hear you", she replied. " This place rages with stripers and hoes", she told him. " Really maybe I do need to come in there check them out", he laughed.

" Hey! Stop that's not funny...", she told him. " Where should I go", she asked. He looked at the files.

"Casually head to the back of the club", He told her. She started to slowly walk to the back of the club she smiled at a woman.

" I'm at the back of the club what's next", she asked. " You see door", he asked. " yeah", she replied.

" There a code here's also a guy guarding the door you need to flirt and sweet talk him into giving you the code for the door", he told her.

" Bet", she said. She walked up to the guy. " Well Hi", The guy said. " Hi", she smirked. She stared at him.

" We don't have all day Raji can you hurry up!", he told her. " Don't rush me!", she told him. " Huh", the guy asked.

" Nothing", She walked to him and grabbed his tie. " So what's behind that door", she asked. " Something Very important", he told her rubbing her waist.

" Man what the hell am I doing", she grabbed her gun and shot him. " Raji you can't do that now how you suppose to get in!?", he asked.

" Dummy He has a keycard I know what I'm doing this aint my first club misson", she told him bending down and grabbing the keycard.

She put the keycard to her door looked around and quickly went inside. When she got inside she saw a safe she sighed.

" It's a safe", she told him. " I know that I can see you", he told her. " You need to crack it", he told her. " Don't you think I know that!", she snapped.

She walked to the safe and froze. " Raji come on crack it", he told her. Her hand slowly rose to the safe.

" I can't do this what if I mess it up I-I'm gonna g-get f-fired and I won't have a house a-and- Taraji come down ok you got this act like it's the same thing you did at my house ok", he told her.

She nodded. " Ok", she replied. " Take a deep breath", He told her she did so and closed her eyes and she moved the knob through the numbers.

" You can do it come on Raji this is your chance to prove you wanna be a spy", He said.

She heard a click and she pushed it open. " I opened it!", she yelled. " Good Job Raji what's inside", he asked.

"The missing Dimond and all he cash that they have been planning to use for drugs to send to the warehouse", she told him.

" You drop it!", she heard from behind her she gasped. " Taraji!", He yelled. Her ear piece went out he couldn't hear her she couldn't hear him.

Back At The Van

" RAJI!", He yelled. " I have to save her", he said just before He heard a knock at the door and in walked Taraji with the money and Dimond. " You really thought I was gonna let him take me out hell no", she said setting the stuff on the couch.

He ran to her and picked her up and spun her. " What's wrong with you', she giggled wrapping her arms around his neck.

" I thought you were gone", he said. " Your so dramatic...but I COMPLETED MY FIRST MISSON BYMYSELF AGAIN!", she cheered.

" I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!", he cheered as well. She leaned in and kissed him and he spun her again.

" Wow...I just did that", she said. He smiled. " Yep this lady right here is getting back to her old self".

TBC...