Decision

" You ready", Terrence asked. " Yeah", she replied. They walked around to the alley. They held their guns up guarding their surroundings.

They heard noises coming from deeper in the Alley. " What the hell was that", Taraji asked. " I don't know come on", he said.

They followed the noises. " It's fine...", they heard a voice they pointed their guns in that direction. " DON'T SHOOT!", a girl called out she stood up holding her hands up in surrender.

" Who are you!", Taraji asked. The girl came out from the darkness it was child. " Please don't shoot I'm Navia this is My brother Issac", she was panting.

" What are you children doing out here it's 1 am In the morning", she put her gun down the girl lowered her hands.

" We don't have anywhere to go...Our parent's abandon us", The boy stood up. Taraji looked at Terrence.

" How old are you children", Terrence asked. " I'm 13", Navia said. " I'm 13 as well were Twins", Issac stated. " Will you two give us a second".

Taraji grabbed Terrence arm. " What should we do", she ask. " Raji that's not why were here not for children", he said.

" Terrence we can't just leave them here", she said. He sighed knowing Taraji wasn't gonna listen to him.

" Oh my god wait your Taraji p Henson", The girl noticed. Taraji nodded. " The Taraji p Henson oh my god I love you so much your my idol for real your top spy in the country", she said.

" Well That is me", she brushed her shoulder. " Look Um...Navia...Issac why don't you guys come and...stay with me for awhile till we find your parents", she said.

" Um No it's fine we really couldn't do that we wouldn't wanna put you through that trouble", Navia stated.

" No really it's fine I don't mind I have plenty of guest rooms", Taraji said. " Um ok", She agreed. " Navia what are you doing we can't go around trusting everybody", said Issac.

"Issac who cares we have been sleeping on the streets for weeks now and someone's willing to help I'm not turning that down", she said.

Issac sighed. " You guys go to the car we'll be just as second", The grabbed their things and walked to the car.

" Raji sweetheart what are you doing", he asked. " I'm helping Terrence they need help and I'm that person to help them", she said.

He wrapped his arms around her waist her went to his neck. He kissed her. " I'm giving up because I know you aint gone listen to me", he said.

" You know me so well", she kissed his cheek.

At Taraji's home

" This is it I know it's not much but- Are you kidding it's perfect Were just thankful for a clean nice soft bed to sleep in", Navia stated.

" Um Terrence I'll be right back come on", she showed Navia and Issac their room. " And Follow me to your room- Um actually we prefer to sleep together we feel safer that way", Issac told her.

" Oh-ok well um you guys can make yourselves at home the bathroom is across the hall tomorrow I can take you guys to get some more and better clothes", she told them.

" Ma your home", Danny said hugging his mother. " Hey baby...oh sorry um Navia Issac this is my 12 years old son Danny Danny Navia Issac Their gonna be staying with us for awhile Navia Issac Danny", she introduced.

" Hi", Navia waved. " Sup", Issac said Danny waved. " I'll be downstairs my room is at the end of the hall to the right if you need anything get settled in Come on Danny", she closed their door.

Taraji went downstairs Danny went to his room. " Um well Their getting settled in", she poured her something to drink speaking to Terrence.

" Are you sure about this Taraji", He asked. " Of course I am Terrence", she said. " Ok whatever", he said.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the chips.

The Next Morning

Taraji had made breakfast for everyone this morning that they were on their way to the mall to get more clothes Terrence tagged along.

She also called and had got them registered for school.

" Ok um here's 500 doors you guys can get whatever clothes and things you need", she handed them the money.

" Oh my gosh thank you so much", Navia said. " It's nothing go ahead", she told them. Danny tagged along as they went in the store.

" Issac how do you like this", Navia asked her bother.

" Navia for the last time I do not engage in these outfits", he told her. " But this is so cute Danny what do you think", she asked.

" I think it makes you look like a pink Crayola crayon", Him and Issac burst into laughter. " That's not funny", Navia said.

" Ok ok do you prefer a darker bratty Crayola crayon", Issac and Danny laughed again. Navia rolled her eyes.

Taraji watched as they laughed. " Terrence let's go to Victoria secret", Taraji said. " Raji you know how much I hate that store", he said.

" But it's my favorite store pleaseeeee", she begged. " No I don't like Victoria secret", he said. " Ugh fine I'll go in by myself I hate you...", she walked away into the store.

He felt bad so he went to go buy her something.

He had walked kinda far from the store she was at so he called her

Taraji/Babybear: Yes

Terry/boobear: Where are you?

Taraji/Babybear: Paying for my stuff

Terry/boobear: Ok

He walked back over to the store and waited for her to come out

She eventually came out. " Hey I got you something", he said. " Why", she asked keeping a straight face.

" Because I felt bad so here", he removed the item from behind his back Taraji gasped. " Oh Terrence you didn't", she said.

" I did", he nodded.

" Terry it's amazing", she said. She jumped in his arms. " That's so sweet!". she squealed.

She pecked his lips. He sat her down to her feet.

After that they finished shopping and the kids got everything they needed and they went back to Taraji's house.

" Issac I called Tess she's happy", Navia said sitting down on the bed. " Perfect", Issac said. " Who's Tess", Danny asked.

" Tess is our friend we have known here for a really really long time", Navia stated. " Oh", Danny said.

" Ok Kids I have you guys resisters for school you go back tomorrow", Taraji spoke coming out of nowhere.

Issac and Navia nodded.