Becoming a better spy...

" Taraji you have a really important misson tonight Terrence is going along with you everything about the misson is in here don't screw it up", He told her handing her the files before walking away.

That Night

Taraji and Terrence got out of the Car. " You ready partner", He asked. " Ready as I'll ever be", She grabbed her gun from her waistband.

" Let's see if those skills I taught you plan out", He said she looked down. " Hey you got this use what I taught you I got your back", He told her she smiled and nodded.

They slowly walked up to the house guarding ever inch of them she was on the right and he was on the left.

The walked into the basement seeing substances. " What the hell is this?", Taraji asked picking up a bag of white substances.

" I think it's COOCAINE...", He told her grabbing a bag as well. " So the guys that have been sending drugs and coocaine to the warehouse have been...these people", she said.

" Yeah the warehouse has drugs sent there every day sealing", He said. " Hey what are you doing yall can't be here!", a guy yelled.

There were 6 guys

Taraji and Terrence made eyes contact. " Let's do this", Taraji told him. They turned around. " Bring it bitch!", Taraji yelled.

The guy ran to her and tried to grab the gun. She shot him. Another guy ran up to Taraji she grabbed his leg and flipped in.

" Ohhh nice one", he told her she smiled. The two guys both tried to get at Terrence he grabbed them and bumped heads then shot both of them.

The other guy shot Taraji in her right arm making her drop her gun and yelp in pain. Terrence shot them both of the guys.

" Ah!", she yelped. " You ok", He picked her up bridal style. She shook her head and held her arm.

At Taraji's house

" You have to let me wrap it up", He told her. " No It hurts", she told him. " You wanna bleed to death", He teased.

" No", she told him. " Ok then", He said she rolled her eyes. He wrapped up her arm. " Thank you", she said.

" Your welcome", He replied. There was a knock at the door. " One second". She answered the door it was Danny getting dropped off by her momma.

" Oh momma I'm so sorry I forgot to come pick up Danny", she smacked her forehead. " It's fine baby I had to come through here anyway", she said.

" Thank you momma", she kissed her mother's cheek. " No Problem baby I'll see you later", Taraji smiled her mother left.

" Come on Danny", Taraji grabbed her son and took her inside. " Ma who the hell is this", Danny asked. " Uh watch your mouth and this is Terrence Terrence Danny Danny Terrence", she introduced.

" Hi", Terrence stuck his hand out Danny rolled his eyes and ignored it. Danny went to his room.

" Ugh Um...I'm sorry for him he can be a handful sometimes", she apologized. " It's fine uh I gotta go but um I'll see you later But I'll call you", He told standing up.

" Ok", she smiled. He hugged her before leaving and going home.

Right before she went to take a shower the doorbell rung again. She opened it. " Really", she asked.

" I left my jacket", Terrence said. She grabbed his jacket of the couch and handed it to him. " I think you left it on purpose", she giggled.

" Hmm I'll call you", He told her she smiled " And I'll answer", she smirked before closing the door.

A Few Days Later The two days before Christmas

" Danny are you dressed they will be here any second now!", she told her son fixing her dressed. " Yes", He replied.

The doorbell rung. " Oh Danny can you go set up the table I gotta answer the door", she told him he nodded.

She opened the door it was Terrence. " You came", she hugged him. " Of course I would", he told her. " Come in", she moved out of the way and let him in.

" Make yourself comfortable the rest of my family should be here soon", she told him. " alright", he replied.

Later that night

Terrence was watching while Taraji poured her someone more tequila. " Taraji that's your 4 one tonight", He told her.

" So...I can do what...I want", she said chugging it down. " Your gonna have a big headache tomorrow", he spoke.

" No I won't...I drink all the time", she said letting out a burp. " excuse me", she held her throat he chuckled.

She poured her another glass. Taraji leaned against the counter before almost slipping. " Ma you ok?", Her son asked.

" I'm fine Why does everyone think I can handle a couple of drinks", she asked. " Because you can't", Danny laughed.

" You know what why don't you go to play with ya cousins for you take yo little butt to bed", she told him he left her alone.

" This shit is wow!", she threw her hands up. " Ok That's enough for you", He took the glass from her hand.

" Hey give it back!", she snapped. " No That's enough and plus drinking is against the Spy policy", he whispered to her.

Taraji took her glass from him and chugged it down again. " Ok don't say I didn't warn you", He spoke she rolled her eyes.

Later that night everyone had went home Danny was in his room asleep and Terrence was helping Taraji.

" Go take a shower", He told her. " And you can come with me...", she smirked and giggled. " Taraji please just go take a shower and get dressed for bed", he told her.

She went in the bathroom and took a shower then came out dressed.

He tucked her into to bed. He grabbed his keys and was about to walk away. " Wait...can you stay with me my head hurts", she told him.

He sighed and nodded. He took off his shirt and stuff and got in the bed with her and pulled her to his chest.

 He took off his shirt and stuff and got in the bed with her and pulled her to his chest

" Goodnight Taraji", he whispered to her. " Goodnight Terry", she replied. He kissed her forehead.

TBC...