Zone 2 - Act 2: USJ Attack (S1)

Start from the beginning

Momo Yaoyorozu - 3 Votes

Iida: "Well then. It looks like Midoriya is our Class Representative. And Yaoyorozu is our Vice Representative."

Izuku: "*Thought* Who the heck voted for me?"

Momo looked away while Ochaco did the same but also whistled.

The bell then rang and they head towards the cafeteria. Inside, Momo, Ochaco, Iida and Izuku were sitting next to each other.

Ochaco: "Mmm! The food here is so good!"

Momo: "I'll agree with you, Uraraka-san. This is almost good as my chef's cooking at home."

Izuku: "I'll say."

Iida: "Agreed."

Izuku then puts his food down as he had a thought.

Izuku: "Say, guys... You think that I'm worthy enough for this class rep role?"

Momo: "Of course. Why do you think of that?"

Iida: "I agree with Yaoyorozu. You managed to think fast under stress and that'll make you a worthy leader in the future. Watching the Iida's agency has taught me that much."

Izuku: "Wait, huh? Hold on a sec. What does your family do?"

Iida: "Huh? Oh, it's nothing."

Ochaco: "You know, Iida. There's been something I've been wondering all day. Admit it, Iida. You're filthy rich!"

Iida: "...*Sigh* I was afraid of how people would treat me if they knew about my family."

The three stared at him before he sighed and decided to talk.

Iida: "You see. The Iida's have been pro heroes for generations."

Izuku: "Woah. Really?"

Iida: "Indeed. Have the three of you have ever heard of the Turbo Hero: Ingenium?"

Izuku: "Oh, yeah! I've heard all about him! He's a popular pro with 65 sidekicks following him in his agency in Tokyo!... Wait, don't tell me--"

Iida: "Yes! He's my elder brother!"

Ochaco: "Woah... That must be nice!"

Iida: "Of course! He inspired my dream to become a hero! He's my inspiration."

Suddenly, an alarm rang out.

"Warning! Warning! Level 3 security breach! All students must leave the building in an orderly fashion."

Iida then turned to a 3rd year student.

Iida: "What does a level 3 security breach mean?"

???: "It means that someone managed to bypass the school's defenses! This hasn't happen in my three years here! We should hurry and get going!"

They started to ran for the exit, but couldn't as they started to get stuck as the people crowded him.

Iida: "Gah! Why are these people doing this?"

Izuku: "Who could've broken onto the campus?"

Suddenly, someone pushes Izuku away from them and towards the window.

Ochaco/Momo: "Izuku!/ Midroiya-san!"

Iida: "Godspeed, Midoriya!"

Izuku then sees that from the outside, the press were the ones who broken onto the school grounds as Aizawa and Present Mic held them back from getting inside.