Epilogue

Meanwhile...

"What are you doing, 655212?" A guard asked.

Jin looked up from his arm. "Riding a pony, what the fuck do you think I'm doing?!" He shouted. The guard, scared of him, backed away down the hall.

Jin couldn't understand. His brother, his family, left him there to be put in jail. He was furious. Yoongi was dead because of that stupid stripper and now Jin is spending his life behind bars for all of his crimes.

"This is bullshit. They're out kissing and cuddling while I'm in the big house surrounded by morons!" Jin exclaimed and finished his tattoo.

A pair of wings.

"One day I'll fucking get out."

"655212, lunchtime."

Jin was brought out to the lunchroom and sat as he ate his garbage. A news report showed another crime, thanks to Killer Bunny and his partner Midnight Psycho.

Jin angrily took his bread and threw it at the TV.

"Pieces of shit, I'll get them. I'll get my brother, his boyfriend, and that damn detective for putting me in here!" Jin's sentence was interrupted by a piece of bread hitting his head. He stood up and shouted.

"ALRIGHT WHO DID THAT?!"

"Me." A deep voice stated.

"Why the fuck did you hit me?!" He shouted.

"I was aiming for the TV but you got in my way." He responded and ate his lunch.

Jin was curious. He sat next to this other inmate to learn.

"What are you here for?" Jin asked.

"Ah, Detective Jung put me away because I ran the most infamous drug trade around."

Jin's eyes widened. "You're RM?"

He smiled and flashed his dimples. "One and only, motherfucker."

Jin smirked. "I'm Kim Seokjin."

"Ah, I know you. You ran the biggest nightlife district in Seoul and committed some gruesome murders. I owe you my respect."

"Yeah I did commit the most gruesome murders, until my baby brother and his boyfriend on the TV knocked me out and put me in jail. I wanna strangle him."

"I hate him too. He shot my partner in crime in the heart and the police heard. Next thing I knew my whole empire crashed down and I'm in cuffs."

Jin smirked. "I can tell we're gonna be working together just fine."

And the two shared a fist bump.

The ending?...