6

Another sleepless late night for Jimin.

"You know Baby J, that tattoo, it's interesting. It's bringing me the proper attention. Who got that for you if I may ask?" Yoongi asked as he smoked a cigar.

"Well, Jungkook got i-"

Yoongi cut him off. "Mr Jeon to you, boy. His name has too much respect to come out of your mouth."

"M-Mr Jeon got it for me."

Yoongi was shocked. Jungkook got this worker a personalized tattoo? Jin would love that. It would cause mischief. Yoongi adored mischief. He snapped his fingers and pointed next to himself.

Jimin winced in disgust as Yoongi pulled him down and stroked the tattoo on his back.

"What a worthless little worker. You look so pretty labeled like that."

A guard came in. "Baby J is scheduled to dance in 5 minutes."

Yoongi hummed. Pulling him up, he shoved him towards the door, and the announcer shouted.

"Presenting our sexiest dancer, Baby J!"

Jimin walked into the stage and did his thing.

Spinning all around the pole, he flexed his legs, attaching himself to the pole and flaunting himself to those watching. Although, in the crowd, he noticed a familiar face. Jungkook. He was watching him dance for all of these perverts.

"O-Oh God..." Jimin whispered as he finished his routine.

He went to go backstage when the bodyguard from earlier pulled him towards a private room. He was pushed into the room on the floor as the door slammed behind him.

"You look beautiful with my tattoo on display."

Jungkook.

Jimin got up and saw Jungkook smiling at him, walking and sitting next to him.

"Why did you come and watch me..." Jimin said embarrassed.

"I wanted to see you, and be there for you." He responded.

"And also so I could take you out for the night." Jimin's eyes widened and Jungkook just smiled.

"What about my pay?" Jimin whispered.

"You don't have to worry."

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands.

"I can do things for you."

...

Soon the pair were zooming down the street on a motorcycle, the city lights flashing by them. Jungkook parked by the Han River and helped Jimin off.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Jungkook whispered.

"I've never been here in all of my years." Jimin replied.

"See all of the stars? They make patterns." Jungkook pointed. But Jimin didn't listen, he hugged Jungkook gently.

"Thank you for being so kind to me..." Jimin whispered. Jungkook then rose his chin, pressing a light kiss to his sweet lips.

"And thank you for making me feel love for the first time."

The two sat and watched the stars and moon, talking about various things. When it got late, Jungkook took Jimin home.

"I hope to take you out again sometime." Jungkook said nervously. Jimin smiled.

"I hope to go with you."