11•

As Seokjin paced back and forth, Hoseok sighed. He begins to feel dizzy and groans while closing his eyes.

Hoseok grumbles, "You know you going in circles isn't going to help anything, I'm getting dizzy." Yoongi chuckles beside him as Seokjin stops. His eye twitches as he looks at the now orange-haired male.

A pout comes over Seokjin's face. "He's my little brother!" he yells. Hoseok laughs and shakes his head. Jungkook would explore his sexuality at some point, he knew.

"Hyung it's really not that bad-"

"The man is having sex!" Seokjin yells.

Okay maybe it isn't but still.

"And? He's a grown man." Yoongi says before soon regretting it when a shoe is thrown at him.

"Bitch!" Yoongi yells and throws the shoe back. Hoseok just laughs at the two and gets up.

"It's normal, it's gonna happen. All you gotta do is support him." East said than done Although Seokjin is still having trouble assuring him that his Kookie was growing, he knows that letting him have a boyfriend is better than not letting him have a boyfriend at all.

But knowing he had sex?

Well, that wasn't something he could handle

As for acting, he could do it all he want, that's what he took acting classes for in high school, but that was just his little brother; Hoseok wouldn't know about that.

Seokjin slumps, not realizing he cannot fight this, with yoongi urging him to stop overthinking and stop overanalyzing. he couldn't stop that, no one can.

------

In the last week, Namjoon has talked to Jimin. As a result of the argument, Jimin blocked Namjoon from all social media, which did not ruin his feelings. Taehyung has yet to even speak to his older brother. This might have had to do with the fact that Jimin was his best friend or the fact that he was really pissed off at him

Namjoon would probably be pissed off at himself as well.

He felt more guilty than ever before, so he could not think differently. Even though he loved Jimin, he thought that maybe the Jimin crush would fade away.

He simply didn't think leading Jimin on would have any effect.

it did

Despite the fact that he never understood emotion, Jungkook's heart broke when he heard it, as he had never been shown emotion before.

After slipping on his black hoodie, Namjoon rolls out of bed, grabs the chair in his room, and walks out. Taehyung had left early this morning to go for a walk, so nothing was happening in Namjoon's apartment.

that was at 8 am

In the late afternoon, Namjoon picked up a bowl and set it onto the table, and looked in the cabinet for some cereal. Walking in the kitchen, he opens the brown cabinet and grabs a bowl setting it down.

Namjoon's thick accent comes through when he says, "Shit, we've run out of milk." he murmurs in English. He pours the remaining milk into the bowl and trashes the bottle after closing the fridge. He enters the living room with a spoon and bowl in hand.

Upon sitting down, he noticed the smell of lavender as he munched on his breakfast.

-----

On the swing, Jimin sits down pushing himself, the wind blowing through his now dark brown hair.  Usually, there would be kids out in the park this afternoon, but Jimin was content to be alone in the park this afternoon.

His tan boots stop the swing when he hears footsteps, and he gets up to smile at taehyung.

Greeting the black-haired man, he murmurs "Hey." and waves. A smile spreads across Taehyung's face as he pulls his brown jacket closer to him. The pair walk a bit, laughing and feeding ducks. They got tired after a while and sat down on a bench.

Taehyung leans back his legs into the air, waiting anxiously for Jimin to answer, "have you unblocked him yet?".

Jimin didn't want to talk to Namjoon, because he knew what would happen when he did.

Jimin did not want to get heartbroken again, seeing him with Jungkook hurt, seeing him happy made him want to cry.

The tears he shed over him were way too long.

His fingers play with the silver rings on the tips of his fingers as he turns to look at his best friend and shakes his head. The hatred in his voice made Taehyung sigh under his breath as he said "I don't want to..he needs to know how I felt then." His voice low and raspy, he said "he needs to know how I felt all those years."

He couldn't force him to do what he didn't want, but he knew deep down that he wanted to speak with the dimple male again.  

In response, taehyung responded, "Don't regret it.. if Joonie breaks, you won't like it." His dark brown eyes stared down at Jimin, and at that moment Jimin knew what he had to do. Then, he goes through his jacket pocket and pulls out that phone, unlocking it, and then searching for Namjoon's name in the messages.

we need to talk. meet me at my apartment at 8.

~PJM

alright.

~KNJ

-----

If I could begin to be
Half of what you think of me
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love
When I see the way you act
Wondering when I'm coming back
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you
Look at you go
I just adore you
I wish that I knew
What makes you think I'm so special
If I could begin to do
Something that does right by you
I would do about anything
I would even learn how to love
When I see the way you look
Shaken by how long it took
I could do about anything
I could even learn how to love like you
Love like you
Love me like you
~Love like you Rebecca Sugar~

Ending notes:

I have a habit of changing the songs because it doesn't fit right with the mood🧍🏼

Don't judge me, anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it was really a hard one to write, I did fix any mistakes along the way.

Anyway see you later my little butterflies ✨♥️

"When my parents died I didn't know how to handle it, at the time I was still in high school trying to pass on into college. I felt like god did it on purpose, like it was my fault that they died, that maybe if I watched over my mom that night that maybe things would of been different. But how can you tell a drug addict to stop? You couldn't, not even if you tired."
~Seokjin still trying to figure out why his parents died~