3•

It was quite in the Kim household. Just hitting 11 o'clock at night jungkook was laying in bed. He couldn't sleep, mostly because something was off.

Tall sexy legs

That's what jungkook called the man he met at the coffee shop. It was weird for him mostly because he never felt this way before. He never wanted to talk to a person, but with sexy legs..he wanted to. And that threw jungkook all the way off.

He close his eyes trying to sleep. That didn't work as planned as all he could see was those puffy pink lips. Jungkook sits up groaning out loudly. Swinging his legs over he gets out of bed and puts on his bunny house shoes Yoongi got him for his birthday last year. Opening the door he notices there's a light on and he hears whispering.

"I just.." Seokjin sighs taking another shot of soju. He couldn't sleep. His mind was racing from the time he came home, he called Yoongi for help.

"Hyung he'll be find, it isn't like y'all in debt or it's not like your parents didn't put all they money they had in the will. I think your just stressing because he's gonna be by himself for a weekend." Yoongi says to the older man who glares at him.

"That's the problem Yoongi he's gonna be by himself for a whole weekend idiot." He pours himself another drink and hands the bottle to Yoongi who does the same. Jungkook walks in and they hear the floor creek making them turn around.

"Why are you woke bun?" Yoongi ask and pats a spot next to him which jungkook gladly accepts it.

"Couldn't sleep." His voice robot but continues talking. "And if I can't sleep something is wrong..I feel like something is misplace or something." He mumbles and Seokjin looks at his little brother confused. Jungkook came in the house after they little breakfast asking jin a lot of questions, questions the black haired male never asked before.

"Is it about the question you asked earlier at dinner?" Seokjin ask and jungkook looks up, his lip in between his teeth. That's his thinking face, Seokjin knows it more then anyone.

He waits for jungkook to answer and he nods before speaking. "Hyung you always said if your heart flutters it means something..but you never told me what it meant."

"Wait you got a crush-"

"Shut up Yoongi." Seokjin stops him from saying anything else. A pout forms on Yoongi's lips and he hold his hands up in defense. Jungkook blocks them out, he still doesn't know what it was or why it did it. He still feel like something is misplaced.
—-

Namjoon blow dryers his hair in the bathroom. He woke up the next morning feeling great, the sun was bright. He could hear the birds chirping. Today was gonna be great.

Or so he thought when Taehyung and his best friend Jimin bust through namjoon's room. The sliver haired male turns his blow dryer down and sits it down fixing his towel that was low on his hips.

"Hyung it's almost time to go- holy shit." Jimin says blinking at the male in front of him. Jimin was a adorable guy that Taehyung met in high school. At the time Jimin was living with the Kim's for a little bit but then moved back home after a while.

He had a big crush on Namjoon

That's when Jimin knew he liked guys from then on. He gave Namjoon hints, which Namjoon didn't know what he was doing. Namjoon was kinda slow when it came to social interaction, he was a shy kid and stick to himself. Bring the smartest guy in high school Namjoon stuck to his studies which made Jimin crush grow.

Jimin did confess to Namjoon one day when they was sitting down on the couch waiting for Taehyung to come out the bathroom. Namjoon didn't know what to say, back then Namjoon didn't know his sexuality. So he did turn Jimin down kindly as possible. Which hurt Jimin feelings but he got over it.