4•

It was a long day at the cafe today. Namjoon had to switch places with Taehyung many times during out the day, he could feel Mina, his other personality, trying to come through.

'I can push through' he thinks when he hands one of his customers they coffee. It takes him a minute to process that Mina was gonna come through anyway and he sighs letting her.

"Hyung?" Taehyung mumbles when Namjoon walks back behind the counter, taking his apron off in the process.

"You mean noona?" Namjoon voice was high pitch making Taehyung know who it was. Mina noona wasn't that mad, Taehyung would take her over minwoo any day.

"Hi Noona it's been a minute." Taehyung boxy smile comes out making Mina ruffle his hair. This was Taehyung happy place, having a noona he always wanted baby him to the fullest.

After a while Taehyung takes his place on the Cash register while his other co worker comes in for second shift. Order after order he does right smiling at himself that he didn't do one mistake today.

"May I have one hot chocolate and a chocolate chip cookie?" The voice was deep and raspy. Taehyung looks up and blinks for a second. Standing in front of him was a short man, maybe in his late 20s. He had on a black plain hoodie, his pants was black and tight showing off his skinny legs and thighs. Taehyung could tell he was big energy but lazy at the same time when he started to yawn.

That's was unattractive.

Taehyung eyes trail up to his lips, they was thin but pink, his nose was small and cute it reminded him about a cat. His eyes looked like moon crescent, his dark brown chocolate eyes started down at Taehyung. He looked like a cat too. His chocolate brown hair was parted under a black beanie.

But those lips, Taehyung though they was so kissable.

"Uh excuse me?" The short male speaks up making Taehyung leave his day dream. Taehyung let's out a little 'huh' his cheeks red from embarrassment. The other male doesn't seem to mind and repeats his order and Taehyung puts it on a paper sliding it down to the rest of the papers. He tells the man the total and he goes in his pocket bring out his card.

Handing it to Taehyung he swipes it and waits for the receipt which was taking longer then expected. When it comes out Taehyung puts t he card inside and hand him the receipt with it, they hands brush together making Taehyung blush again. His hands felt soft against Taehyung rough ones.

You a fucking simp Taehyung
—-

"What's taking Yoongi so long?" The black haired male mumbles looking out the window. Seokjin and Yoongi was dragged outside because it was Jungkook normal routine to go out to the pond on Saturday mornings, knowing they didn't eat Yoongi suggested they get something from the cafe.

That's how they ended up sitting in a hot ass car.

"It's to fucking hot." Jin says out loud from a moment and rolls down the windows, the summer air hits jungkook in the face making his hair cover his eyes making the younger whine unable to see his drawing. Seokjin hears the whining and turns around chuckling at the youngest struggle trying to keep it out his eyes.

Seokjin goes through Yoongi's glove compartment and looks for a headband. Yoongi had some if jungkook needed them because the boy didn't believe in cutting his hair.

"Her bun." Seokjin reaches back there handing jungkook the headband. He looks up and takes it mumbling a small thank you putting it on his head. Once he got it on perfectly he goes back to drawing the red bird he seen. 

The door opens to a sweating Yoongi with the hot chocolate in his hand he carefully hands it to jungkook who mumbles thank you taking a ship. Yoongi hands the bag to seokjin and shuts the door. Seokjin chuckles at Yoongi when he whips the sweat from his forehead and hands Yoongi a piece of the cookie he broke.