5•

Namjoon at this moment didn't know what was happening. His body was floating at this moment and so was Jungkook's.

Jungkook kisses Namjoon slowly, tasing his pinkish lips. A hint of strawberry on them Jungkook pulls him closer then he was before. They body squish together, Namjoon big hands ghost on Jungkook thin waist ever so often gripping it.

They felt like they been kissing for a minute or two before they was pulled away from each other. Namjoon let's a out a whine when he feels his brothers arm pull him back, while Jungkook, much to his disliking, gets pulled outside. Seokjin yells out many apologies before walking out the cafe.

Namjoon touches his lip, his breathing uneven when he closes his eyes. Namjoon could feel his nerves flow through his body. At that very moment he wanted to break down, once again Taehyung was near him, right on his side like always.
——

A few days later Jungkook was sitting in the living room. It was quit in the house, seokjin leaving him in the morning saying he had got called in for work.

That was nothing new for jungkook. He preferred the house to himself anyway. His raven hair falls on his face when he moves his body so he could draw the face perfectly. Jungkook let's a tiny groan and sets the notebook to the side and gets up from the couch. His feet drags on the carpet as he walks down the hallway.

Jungkook goes in his room and walks to his dresser. His room was clean, his bed on the side of the wall neatly made. He had two gray pillows and a stuff brown bear near them on his bed. Jungkook also had paintings of birds and other animals on his wall, one picture he had was him, seokjin and Yoongi.

Jungkook didn't smile in the picture, his eyes looking to the side but Seokjin and Yoongi was smiling brightly, Yoongi gummy smile coming out.

It was Jungkook's high school graduation. His hair at the time was brown and it stuck on his forehead, it wasn't long as it is now, short even. His high school uniform was yellow and black, his blazer button up perfectly.

Jungkook remembers that day perfectly, Seokjin was excited for that day. He couldn't believe that his younger brother was finna be a high school graduate. He was proud of him. He just wished that they parents could see jungkook grow.

Jungkook grabs the hair tie that was on top of his dresser and puts his hair in a low ponytail, his bangs falling softly on his forehead. Jungkook closes his drawer and walks out his room, shutting the door and walks back down the dark hallway.

Damn when was it dark outside?

Jungkook didn't know, he been sitting in the living for a pretty long time waiting on seokjin.

He usually came home around 6, it was now 7 and jungkook started to panic a little. Taking deep breaths that Dr. Jung told him before he called the first person he could think of calling.

Yoongi.

Yoongi picks up after the first two rings when he notice it's jungkook calling and not his annoying boyfriend.

"Hello kook?" After he said that jungkook thick voice is filled with worry, he starts rambling about how Seokjin haven't came home. Yoongi's eyes trail to the clock on his TV stand. It just hit 7:20 Jin always would call when he would work late.

What's taking him so long?

"Okay kookie imma call him okay? Breathe for me." Yoongi instructed and puts jungkook on hold and scrolls down to Seokjin contact.

Pressing the call button he presses his phone on his ear, after a few rings his phone picks up.

"Seokjin! Where are you? Jungkook panicking." It was silence for a few minutes and he hears Seokjin voice.

"Sorry yoon, I had to work late I'm actually on my way. I had to swing over your boyfriend office." Jin answers calmly on the other line. Yoongi groans forgetting hoseok was working late.

"He hasn't even called me..asshole." Yoongi mumbles and he hears seokjin windwiper laugh.

Man did that never get old for Yoongi.

"Just call your brother before he does something horrible..also are we gonna talk about the cafe incident?" Yoongi ask after a while of hearing seokjin talk about his day. There was a long sigh on the other line letting Yoongi know seokjin didn't wanna really talk about it.

"What is there to talk about? He kissed his crush that's it, jungkook not gonna have a boyfriend anytime soon he's so shy anyway." He answers, his voice deeper then normal. Yoongi rolls his eyes and gets up from his bed.

"You seem jealous hyung." Yoongi tease and Seokjin answers back very defensive.

"HOW? I'm just simply saying that he won't be able to handle jungkook." He says.

"You don't want him to handle jungkook. You have no faith in him Jin no matter how much you try you still see him a that little kid." It hurt to say it, but Yoongi knew it was the truth no matter how seokjin tried to hide it. Jin wasn't ready for jungkook to grow up, he wasn't ready for jungkook to not need him. The truth hurt and Jin wasn't ready.
—-

Want to, but I can't help it, I love the way it feels
This got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don't
Tell myself I'll stop everyday, knowing that I won't
I got a problem, and I (don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit, but I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it
And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you
I can barely move, but I like it
And it's all because of you (All because of you)
Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug
Think of it every second, I can't get nothing done
Only concern is the next time I'm gon' get me some
Know I should stay away from, 'cause it's no good for me
I try and try, but my obsession won't let me leave
I got a problem, and I (don't know what to do about it)
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit, but I doubt it
I'm taken by the thought of it, hey
And I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction
I'm so strung out on you (strung out on you)
I can barely move, but I like it (but I like it)
And it's all because of you (Oh, all because of you)
And it's all because of you (all because of you)
Never get enough (never get enough)
She's the sweetest drug
Ain't no doubt (No doubt, hey)
So strung out (Strung out, hey)
Ain't no doubt (There's ain't no grain of doubt, oh)
So strung out (hey)
Over you
Over you (you)
Over you (you)
Because of you
And it's all because of you
Never get enough
She's the sweetest drug
~because of you ne-yo~

Ending notes:

So..do y'all ever read the songs or listen to them? Maybe I should put it at the top. I'll keep that in mind

How are y'all? :0

I been doing well actually these pass few days.

Now time for our next conversation with Yoongi.

"I been friends with seokjin hyung for about a two years now. He was the first person that made me see that I was gay when we was sitting down on my tree house drunk. I had to be about 17 at the time. It happened so fast one moment we laughing next minute his tongue is down my throat...yeah I had a crush on a guy who probably would fuck is own reflection."
~Yoongi now seeing why hoseok told him that kiss wasn't valid

~Tamyah