9•

Jungkook buttons up his shirt. It was almost a cream color, he stares in his mirror as he gets dressed. His raven hair parted showing his beautiful forehead. The rings on his fingers shine as he tucks in his shirt into his tan skinny pants.

He lets out a huff as he ties his black dress shoes. With one final look he nods to himself walking out his room.

In the living room sits Seokjin, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They laugh at the joke Hoseok said when the floor creak.

"Oh my.." Yoongi was the first one to speak when he seen Jungkook. He had to admit, he was jealous of what Namjoon was getting. Kook very good looking, from his doe eyes all the way from his puffy cheeks, he was pure muscle too which made male and female droll all over him.

"Don't you look handsome." Hoseok complemented the young boy. Jungkook just blinks feeling his cheeks heat up from the complement.

Then there's Seokjin.

He looks at his younger brother for a minute, not knowing what to say or how to feel. His heart swells up with pride though when Jungkook walked out in the living room.

He taught him well, how to dress all all the way how to look like a handsome young man.

That's right man

Seokjin can say that now without cringing at the thought.

"Here Kookie." He says softly when he pulls something from his back pocket. "I don't want your lips to get dry." He mumbles only for the two siblings to hear as he slowly rubs the pinkish chapstick on his puffy thin lips.

Jungkook stands there, not really knowing what to do. This feeling was new to him, letting his older brother touch him was new. Dating was new to him, kissing another person without feeling it was wrong was new. Jungkook after all these years he felt like a normal 20 year old.

There's a knock on the door taking Jungkook out his thoughts. Hoseok gets up and walks over unlocking the door.

"Well hello Namjoon." The black haired male cheerfully says scaring the poor male.

That's when Minwoo came forward.

Namjoon stands there blinking before finally speaking.

"Hi..Hoseok?" He tilts his head and Hoseok nods shaking the younger male hand. Letting him inside Minwoo fixes his shirt that was tucked in.

Jungkook watches this interaction. It was new, he never seen Namjoon switch in front of him, it was cool almost. He knows what Namjoon had before even meeting him.

That's how smart he was

Then those dark brown eyes look down at his, he smiles, his eyes stretching making them like a moon crescent. His dimples pop out making them deep in his cheeks.

There's goes Jungkook's heart

"You ready to go kook?" Now it's Namjoon talking, it was times like this where time to time Minwoo would front then when he knew everything was cool he'll give it back to one of the other alters, but since no one wanted to come out it was time for the host, Namjoon, to step forward.

Jungkook nods at the answer and Namjoon holds his hand out. His smile never disappearing.

Nerves was flowing through his body when he puts his hand on Namjoon's. Jungkook never knew this feeling, never knew what love was.

He think he just found it with Namjoon.

Namjoon thinks so too.
——-

This night when the stars are asleep A familiar and unfamiliar river Over the city of gray Did you wait for me alone? Our clumsy promises, A small island from which secrets began. Remember, you and my star song? We were stars in it The melody that was shining with dreams Don't forget, forever This is our start line Our start line the starlight of the day that we saw together Don't forget that night You can't forget this place Will it eventually come to nothing? Will dreams become memories? This drifting sail I think I forgot how to laugh At the end of a gray reality And when the Darkness calls me again Remember us here? We were stars that day A little song left on this island Don't forget, forever This is our start line Our start line The starlight of the day that we saw together Don't forget that night You can't forget this place Someone called my name That cat with different eyes I'm tired of those eyes, still. But you can't fall asleep, you can't fall Don't forget this place, our start line Our start line The starlight of the day that we saw together Don't forget that night You can't forget this place Our Start line Yours and I's land Start the magic right now Don't forget your name So that the spell won't unravel
~Magic Island TXT ~

Ending note:

I'm currently doing this in my hospital bed- I had surgery yesterday so I thought why not update today.

"I met Taehyung in middle school actually. He was this weird skinny kid who believed in aliens and has this deep voice in 8th grade. He was the first out of everyone to hit man hood. In high school we had two classes together which sucked. That's when I meant namjoon. That's how I found I was bisexual when I met him. No one knows this but we kissed a feel times so I though that he liked me. I guess not.."
~Jimin now trying to understand his true feelings with Namjoon~