chapter 9

"Do you miss me dear?" she asked while I scoff, I wasn't surprised, because deep down I know she was the only one who was cunning enough to do something like this, take a guess, people. Yeah, you were right it's STEP WITCH my arch-nemesis.

    "Not a chance in hell, " I grumble ignoring her,

"Don't give me that attitude girl," she calmly stated "you are at my mercy at the moment so you better behave yourself or you are going to be stuck here for a very long time,"

     "What the hell do you fucking want from me you bitch, just so you know I have many people who care about me, they would have alerted the police, which will be looking for me as we speak, " I confidently replied, knowing I got a lot of people that got my back.

You go girl my subconscious cheered.

  " you are not going to succeed with whatever plan you have against me" I added, I waited patiently for her reply but the bitch did nothing but cackled like an evil villain, believe me, it sounds scary as fuck and weird, I don't even know what my dad saw in her,

Well, they say love is blind, I guess dad was blind too, like seriously blind.

   "Why don't I give you a taste of what I have planned for you" she grinned, I glared at her wondering what the hell she was talking about.

      She pulled out something from her bag, I thought she was pulling out a gun but was surprised to see a TV-like remote in her hands, I snickered at her stupidity, what was she doing to do with it, whack me on my head,

  "I know you must be curious to know what I have here with me"

"Not really, I just want to know when my food will be ready, I am hungry as hell have never stayed this long without eating "  I deadpan

" I will tell you everything anyway jus........." I cut in before she could finish her statement, "Nope didn't change my mind, I still don't want to listen," I finished smiling at her irritated expression, Take that bitch

  "Why don't I show you instead," she angrily said,  I was about to decline again when I felt an electric shock,  I shake uncontrollably on the chair, my whole body was being electrocuted, I couldn't think all say anything, I felt immense pain. Then it stops, I looked at her in shock, staring at the remote in her hands, knowing what exactly it was made for, that explains the weird thing on my head and what the chair was made of.

  "I see that I can finally shut you up now, Now you know who is in charge here," she said smirking, I couldn't answer nor stare, I felt physically and emotionally drained. I couldn't even feel my legs or arm anymore, how will I eat now

      "Now that I got your attention why don't I tell you the reason why you are here, "  she whispered mockingly, coming closer.

"Fuck you " I uttered with all the strength I had left, spitting on her face. I was immediately rewarded with a slap,

"I see you don't fully understand what you are in for, " she brought the remote closer showing me a button, "you know what this button does, it regulates that thing you are sitting In, all I have to do is touch this button to level it up, currently the setting is in level 2 imagine how you will feel like if I raise the level a bit higher " she taunted, my eye widens in fear, if the amount of pain I felt a while ago was just for level 2, then I don't want to wait to find out how it will feel like in level 5.

      "Are you ready to listen now?" she asked, I nodded meekly watching the smile that graced her feature, I was right when I named her step witch, she fits the description so well,

  "Good, what I want you to do is simple, sign your 60% shares in the company over to me" she stated, no chance in hell that's ever going to happen, 

"Is that why you are doing all this, I didn't even want it in the first place," I answered honestly, I knew she was a gold-digging bitch but didn't know she was going to go as far as kidnapping me for her selfish reason.

"That makes it the more annoying, the fact that you don't want it but get it anyway because you are daddy's princess, I hate you so much for having everything I ever wanted, do you know why I married your father, I know you already know, I had to tolerate warming the bed of an old fart for three years now just for the money, and all I got from the company was 5% shares, you did nothing but got  65% you sit here and fucking tell me that you don't Want It," she said, glaring at me with so much hatred, apparently we go way back, we meant in high school and became friends, I later discovered that she became my friend for money, I confronted her about it and then she made me her no 1 enemy and made it her mission to make me suffer and make my life miserable, she suddenly decided to transfer, I never saw or heard from her again, fast forward to 7 years later my dad introduced her as his finance and boom they were married, i try to persuade him that she wasn't the right one but he didn't listen to me, he claim to have found love again. And decided to get married to her and the torture begins again, she even managed to separate me from my father.

      She received a phone call and went over to the corner of the room to receive it, many thoughts swam through my head, what did I ever do to her? Why does she hate me so much? How am I going to get out of this place?

       "I have to go now, we can continue our discussion later, as you can see am dressed in black, can you guess where am going to? " she asked smirking at me, I didn't outer a word of answer still lost in thoughts, and am not in the mood for guessing games.

    "You don't want to play, fine our tell " she announced coming closer to me she leaned in and whispered in my ears "Your Funeral " I stared at her in shock, what does she mean, my funeral, what the fuck is she talking about.

  "Yes, your funeral because Tiana Macaulay is dead to the world, so that childish idea of someone coming to rescue you bury it because nobody is going to search for a dead girl" the last thread of hope shattered the moment I heard what she said. So nobody is going to look for anymore, what did I do to deserve all this?

"I have to leave now, to attend my stepdaughter funeral, feel free to die by the way " she concluded walking out of the room leaving me to my thoughts and the darkness that has consumed my heart

________________________________________

  I hope you love this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on the story so far,

Love ya ❤️