chapter 6

Tiana POV

I woke up with a groan, damn I feel like I was run over by a truck, Something immediately click in my head as I remembered my promise to visit my father today. I got up from the bed walking straight to my bathroom to freshen up, I passed by the mirror taking a quick view of myself I halt back in shock at my bed hair wow I look so terrible right now, why can't I wake up cute in the morning like those celebrities do I thought with a groan.

I came out of the bathroom feeling my body more refreshed and much more presentable, going to my closet, I picked out white designer jeans and paired them with a green off shoulder blouse, I finish up the outfit with white sandals, grabbing my Prada handbag with my car keys and other essential things I might need, I made my way down the stairs without another glance at the mirror to check if my fashion choice was on point, I don't care about my fashion choice right now as getting to the hospital became my major priority today.

I came down the stairs and made my way toward the door, I open the door to see Franco about to knock, I stared for long without saying any word of acknowledgement surprised to see him, we haven't spoken since our last fight and I haven't gotten a call from him either and he showed up out of the blue, On a busy day might I add.

"Hey Babe, can I please come in if you don't mind," he asked with a smile. I glared at him suspiciously my eyes darting to the paper bag he carried but I felt my glared soften at his cute smile Gosh how I love his smile he looks so cute right now

Focus Tiana remember that you are still angry at him.

Yeah right,

"I don't think that's a good idea, I was about to leave anyway, why don't we have this talk later" I managed to say remembering the urgency of my going to see my father.

I was about to move out of the house when he came closer halting my step, I move to the side as he followed suit copying my movement, I moved to the other side he does the same feeling irritated and about to snap,

"Babe, Are you still angry with me, I sincerely apologise for being a jerk it was just the stress from work messing with my head, you know I love you right " he whispered in my ear, wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me closer, I try to protest and get out of his hold, but gave up and hugged him closer as the scent of coffee hits me. I miss him.

You weak bitch, you promise me you were going to let him work for it, liar

Am sorry but I can't help it, he is so cute

"I came over to the boutique yesterday but I couldn't find you, I prepared our anniversary dinner I had to cancel our reservation because I couldn't reach you as well, am so sorry babe and I miss you so much," he said pulling away from my embrace, I feel so bad right now, I shouldn't have gone out with Tony I thought to my self, I was drawn out of my thoughts when he held my hands and pulled me inside closing the door with a thud.

I was about to protest when his lip came crashing down on mine kissing me out of my breath, I found myself returning his kiss with equal fervour, he tugs at my month seeking for entrance which I immediately granted as his tongue touch my tongue, I lost my thoughts of reasoning.

So much for going to visit dad, liar

Like my senses is being restored I pulled away from him picking up my forgotten bag. I discarded it on the floor.

"What's wrong babe, Are you still mad at me, I said I was sorry," he asked with a look of surprise on his face as hurt cross his feature. Feeling bad for hurting his feelings. I already forgave because I am equally guilty for not reaching out to him too.

"Nothing, I just need to get to the hospital, to see my father " I held his hand in mine explaining to ease his mind. I watched his charming smile overtake his face again as I sign in relief

"Oh that's the reason why you are in a rush, it's alright, I will gladly drop you off babe "he replied giving me a peck on the cheek. " After we have breakfast" he added, going over to pick the discarded paper bag, I didn't notice he kept it on the table.

"I will have breakfast when I get to the hospital, I need to go right now, " I said, he ignored me like always pulling towards the kitchen. Why does he have to be so difficult?

"Relax babe, it's only going to take a while, then I will drop you up, " he answered, "please, I bought it especially for, please let me do this much for being a jerk, it will ease my thoughts" he pleaded, bringing out a dish he brought out what happens to be pancakes from the paper bag setting it on the table. Shoving it toward me with a pleading look which looks more like a desperate look, he has never been this sweet to me before,

Don't do it, T, dad hospital remember

But it will be so rude to refuse, we just made up I don't want another fight.

Don't you dare

Ignoring my subconscious I took the fork he offered and dig into my pancakes, as he beamed at giving me a Peck on the cheek, I returned his smile. Feeling a little guilty, what's there to feel guilty about, after breakfast I will go to and visit him I try to convince myself. I look up to see Franco staring at me with a distant look.

"Do you want some? " I asked him, trying to give him a piece, he shook his head but ate the piece with a smile. He looks like he was about to say something, but he holding himself back.

"Coffee? Why don't I make you a fresh cup of coffee to go with your pancakes," he asks, already bringing out the cups and working my coffee. I didn't even say yes, why bother asking if you are going to do it anyway. I can't believe he is trying so hard to make me feel better.

"Here is your fresh coffee just the way you like " he drops the coffee, I don't feel like having coffee, but I had it anyway.

"I am done with breakfast can we go now, " I asked smiling at him, I feel so full right now, "sure let's go we will take my car " he responded typing on his phone not bothering to get up, hey anytime now.

"Can we go now?" I asked irritated,

"Sorry, yes we can " he answered getting up as we both walked out of the house.

We got to the parking lot, I spotted his car from a distance, I got in the car putting on my seat belt we were about to leave when he received a phone call requesting his immediate presence at the office putting down the call, He stared at me with a pleading look, I signed

"You can go, babe, I will just use my car instead " I offered removing the seatbelt, I tried getting down from the car. He held my hand instead stopping my movement.

"No babe, I will drop you up work can wait," he said while I beamed at him. "Besides I know your father won't mind me avoiding the investors for his daughter sake " he added, I felt guilty right now, my dad is in the hospital, I can't take Franco from work and let his company suffer.

"It's alright I will manage" I insisted

"Are you sure babe?" he asked, I nodded with our final goodbye getting off his car and towards mine, am so glad I didn't leave my car keys.

I drove off, driving towards the hospital, 5 minutes later, I can feel my eyes getting sleepy and my lid closing, I try shaking my head to eject the sleep and focus my eyes back on the road, why am I feeling so sleepy now I asked myself something is definitely wrong with me, I should pull over and force my self again.

I feel my hands go limp and my eyes close pulling me to dreamless sleep, still trying to keep myself awake I heard a huge crash then blackout.

_________________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter don't forget to vote and comment.