Part 68- swimming

Start from the beginning

Abbie- mummy are you okay?

Y/n- yeah hun im fine.

Abbie- can we go over with the boys?

Y/n- YES!... uh sorry shouldnt have shouted.

Abbie- its okay mummy haha you are just exited.

Damn right i am. I want to push that girl into the water. So i swam to the boys with abbie on my back.

Duggie- hey mum. Hey abbs

Abbie- hi

Peter- want to all go on the water slide?

Tony- go ahead i need to use the loo.

Peter- ok meet you up there mr stark.

So he left and i took the kids to the waterslide. Peter and brogan went down together. Ella and duggie went together and i went with abbie. Went we hid the bottem i could see tony and that girl talking. She was putting her hands all over him. Ugh i hated her.

She started laughing at something and ugh i hated it. Tony had the audacity to flirt back.

From the distance*

Lifeguard- oh i love watching you on tv saving the world its hot.

Tony- i would love to see you in action saving someone in the water too miss..

Lifeguard- im zoe.

Tony- thats a pretty name.

Zoe- awh thank you

"Awh thank you" i copied her.

Peter- someone jelous?

Y/n- ah pete didnt see you there

Peter- its alright i hate her

Y/n- join the club.

Peter- she thinks she owns mr stark and no she dont you own him.

Y/n- i dont own him pete.

Peter- i have an idea.

Y/n- oh god what are you going to do.

Peter- go to the deep pool. I will look after the kids. Be stupid and splash around and then pretend you are struggling to swim. Mr stark will see and jump in after you. Then the lifeguards will come and save you then bam mr stark will be worried so he will stay with you.

Y/n- haha ok. Look aftet the kids.

So i did as he said and swam over to the deep end. I started treading water and then i lost my control and started to panic. I started splashing and going under water.

Peter- MR STARK Y/N IS STRUGGLING TO SWIM HELP HER!!!!

I couldnt help but giggle a bit because peter really did hate this girl.

Tony dived in after me and he held onto me and swam me over to the other side to the shallow end.

Tony- baby are you ok?

Y/n- y-yeah i think so. Thank you.

Tony- its okay hun.

Zoe- are you okay miss?

Y/n- yes.

I was so blunt with her and peter laughed.

Tony- you okay now?

Y/n- yeah im fine can you stay with me though?

Tony- i will in a minute im going with zoe a min to show her how to use the printer she is struggling.

Y/n- o-oh ok.

So he got up and left with her. God i felt angry but upset.

Peter- ugh i hate her.

Duggie- wheres daddy gone?

Y/n- with the lifeguard.

Duggie- why?

Abbie- yeah why?

Y/n- help her with the printer.

Peter- who doesn't know how to work a printer.

Y/n- "me but anyway he shouldnt help her he is here for his so" I couldn't hold it in i started to cry. I felt heartbroken. I know its stupid but i couldnt help it.

Duggie- mum domt cry daddy is being nasty to you he shouldn't be with other girls he has you.

Y/n- thanks dugs.

Brogan- and the fact that he was on call with a girl laughing yesterday i think we all need a word with him.

With that tony came back.

Y/n-" dont say anything kids please" I whispered and they nodded.

Tony- im back.

Ella- "we can see that. Having fun with tori was you" then she walked off. The rest of the kids followed.

Tony- whats their problems? And its zoe not tori

Y/n- nothing anyway how long have we got left?

Tony- we can get out when we want.

Y/n- great. "KIDS COME ON WE ARE GOING" i shouted over to them and they went into the changing rooms. I left tony just sitting there and then he stopped by zoe and she giggled.

We all got changed and i met the boys outside. Tony wore shorts and a vest and his hair was wet and oh my he looked sexy. But it cut me out of my gaise when I remembered him and zoe.

We all walked ahead of tony and he just sighed. We got into thr car and then tony did and he just sat there.

Tony- whats all your problems?

Duggie- nothing can we drive?

Definitely had his mothers attitude.

Tony- not until you all tell me whats going on.

Peter- fine if y/n dont i will. Be honest mr stark are you cheating on y/n?

Tony- WHAT? No? Why would you think that?

Peter- whats the phone call yesterday for with that girl then?

Tony- oh god that was to plan today.

Ella- what about zoe? She seemed pretty interested in you and you seemed interested back

Tony- oh for god sake if you have to know. She is lesbian so she didn't want anything to do with me and she was flirting with me to make another girl jelous. We went to the printer because she was asking me how to get the other girl. Of course she knew how to work the printer.

Duggie- oh

Y/n- oh

Tony help my hand into his.

Tony- y/n never think that again ok? I love you with my whole heart yes i used to be a playboy but you changed that in an instant. Never be afraid i will never ever leave you. I love you too much and to be honest i dont think i could survive without you.

Ella- awh dad that was adorable.

Abbie- kiss kiss kiss

So i pulled tony in and kissed him but while doing that i cried.

Y/n- im sorry tones.  But you have been acting weirdly even peter thinks so.

Tony- sorry bruce texted me yesterday saying that the others are arguing and i was worried about them.

Y/n- oh god dont worry about them they argue all the time.

Tony- haha i know.

So after that we went back to the villa and we we to the little night club and entertainment club and we danced sang and tony got drunk then we all went back and watched a film and went to bed