Thunder

No ship.

As Bryan ran into the pizzeria, he was soaking wet by the rain outside. He walked in through the metal doors and saw only Ai Afton up.

Bryan's POV:

Ai afton seems to be working on Rockstar Freddy in the main room.

"Hey" I say.

"Oh uh Hello Bryan" He says looking at me.

"What are you fixing on Freddy?"

"Just some wiring in his head" he answers.

"Oh uh cool, could you teach me how to do that?" I say hoping he says yes.

"Sure, come here" he says smiling.

I walk over there happy that I can finally learn how to wire the animotronics. Then suddenly a loud boom echoed throughout the pizzeria.
I jumped and bolted straight to Ai Afton. I immediately sat by him.

"Bryan, uh, you good?" He asks me as he turns over to look at me.

Just then another loud boom was heard. I grabbed his arm and buried my face into it. (That's a weird sentence).

Ai Afton POV:

Bryan's now digging his face into my arm. I forgot how scared he was of thunder. He was wet by of the rain outside, at least that's what I'm guessing.

"Bryan it's okay it's just thunder" I say trying comfort him.

More thunder hits except its louder this time. Bryan whimpers a little bit. I pull him into a hug which is putting his head on my chest.

"It's okay, your fine, it's all fine." I say

"Thank you, Afton" he says looking up at me. His eyes are glossy like he's about to cry. I pull him into a tighter hug. (Remember this is not a ship I see them as father and son(not Chris Afton)). We both sat like this till the thunder calmed down. Some animotronics came out of the expansion room to see this. They all sat by us and watched baby's story. After that we went to go play mini games and then Bryan left to go home.

The End.