"Excuse me, Captain Jones." A small voice echoed from behind.

He opened his eyes and turned to the familiar voice to find Emma. She was avoiding eye contact as she pushed past him. He didn't think he'd ever see her again, let alone hear her memorizing voice. He shook his head to remove the shock he felt, "Where have you been?" He asked quietly, "Everyone's been worried. Do your parents know you've returned?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but my parents have been informed of my return." She gave him a cold yet tired look, "And my whereabouts are none of your concern."

She tried to close the door, but he was quick to stop her, "Please, love, can we talk for a moment?" The captain urged with pleading eyes.

The princess soaked in his appearance, which almost reflected hers. Tear-stained face with red eyes and unruly hair. It was as if they'd been to hell and back twice. Everything in her just wanted to hug him and cry on his shoulder to let out all her frustrations. She wanted more than ever to hear his calming heartbeat as he stroked her hair and told her everything would be alright. However, she knew she wouldn't be able to trust him like before. He already broke her heart and didn't want to give him the chance to do it again. Emma let out a sigh and looked to the floor, "Perhaps tomorrow."

She said one thing, but her body language screamed another. He thought of protesting, but they both didn't have the energy to argue, and he couldn't deny how tired she looked. One thing that always amazed him was how well she was able to handle anything thrown at her. She had just found out every awful thing everyone hid from her, yet she acted as if it was nothing but a typical bad day. Killian nodded his head, "As you wish."

She smiled, prepared to close the door, then paused, "Killian?"

"Yes?" He responded a bit too eager.

"Good night." She smiled the closed the door, not waiting for a response.

He stood there a second longer, not surprised he had a door to his face. Her tone was cold and her face tired, but he was glad they would talk tomorrow. What they needed was a good night's sleep and a clear mind for tomorrow. Maybe she would ask him to stay. He walked to his room, closed the door, and went to bed. He didn't bother to change or close his balcony door. He just wanted to go to sleep and wake up knowing Emma wanted to talk to him.

Meanwhile, in Emma's room, she took in the sight of her room fit for a child. She remembered how much she loved this pink room and how proud she was that she got to design it herself. She smiled at how poor her taste was and was glad it had changed drastically. Now, most people called her style boring, but that's what she wanted to be. Someone who didn't wield such powerful magic that another person wanted to steal. Someone who didn't have to die just so their brother could live. Someone people didn't have to look after an entire kingdom when she became of age. Someone who didn't know what heartbreak was, and could only fantasize all the good things it could be.

She grabbed a stuffed toy resembling a bunny and held it close, remembering how happy she used to be as a little girl. No lessons, no death sentences, no worries. She spent years wishing she could grow up, now she wished she could be a child once more.

A knock on her door caused her to look up, "Who is it?" She called out, secretly hoping it was her relentless pirate.

"It's Henry!" The voice called back.

"Enter." Emma plopped herself on the bed, slightly disappointed.

Henry opened the door cautiously, as if he were intruding, "Hey." He whispered.

Her eyes filled with tears. It was good to see a friendly face, "Hey." She smiled as she wiped her eyes.

Henry sat next to her, "Don't be mad, but I was hiding in the forest when Killian and you were arguing." He revealed with guilt in his tone.

Emma laughed. He was a master of eavesdropping, but she wasn't mad. "I take it you knew everything already?"

"Nope." He responded a bit upset, "Queen Snow and King David only said you didn't know of the baby's fate. Nothing of yours was ever mentioned. They told me that Rumple would either destroy the kingdom or take the baby."

She scoffed. Of course, they lied. "I need to save my brother." She responded firmly, "I have to help him. I just don't want to pay the price."

"That's why I'm here." Henry turned to her, "Merlin has a way to channel Rumplestiltskin'smagic into a blade." He explained, "But your parents said it's too risky. It would be breaking the deal, and it may not work."

"And if it doesn't work, there's no telling what he'll do." Emma finished his sentence.

Henry nodded, "Besides, Merlin said it's too far to teleport to his kingdom with magic, even with your magic combined with his. We need a ship."

Emma's eyes widen, "I can get a ship."

He gave her a questioning look, "Who will sail? I can't, nor can Merlin."

"I can." She looked to the floor.

"You can?" Henry repeated with a baffled look.

"Indeed." Emma gave a weak smile, "Killian taught me."

"Oh." He lowered his voice, "I know it's not my place to say, but he believed he was doing the right thing."

The princess knew that, but she still felt he should have come to her. "Nevermind that." She got off her bed, eager to change the subject, "If we want to leave, we must go now."

"What? Why?" He pushed urgently.

Emma started placing some clothes in a small bag, "The ship I was referring to was Killian's, the Jolly Roger." She handed Henry a bag, "Go pack some clothes."

Henry didn't budge, "That's a good thing, Captain Jones can help us."

"No!" She snapped her head, "I told him he needed to be out of the kingdom by tomorrow afternoon." She mumbled, "Besides, he would only try to talk me out of it."

The young lad paused for a moment as the princess continued to pack. He looked up to Killian, so if the pirate wouldn't let Emma go, should he? "I don't know... It doesn't sound like a good idea." He looked to the floor, "Everyone will worry, and if everyone doesn't want you to go-"

"Henry, please." She placed her hands on his shoulders and held him at arm's length, "I need yours and Merlin's help. No one can know, and we need to leave now."

Her eyes were filled with desperation. It reminded him of a time when he had the same gut-wrenching pain in his stomach, where you felt like the world was against you, and no one ever came to your rescue. No one has ever needed him, and she was the one person he'd move heaven and earth for. She gave him a home, and a better life when no one else would give him the time of day. She made him feel loved and ensured he always had someone looking out for him. Not once had she ever brought that up to guilt-trip him, and she never would, because that was Emma. She did things out of the kindness of her heart. Not to stack up favors and hold them over you, but he still felt like he owed her. Henry let out a breath of defeat as he felt himself cave, "Okay, I'll help you."