"Boboiboy, I know that you're suspicious of F/n. It's not wrong to be suspicious."

"But, please know that he is a good person and please trust him despite the circumstances and hardships, even though he might be hiding something."

"Eventually, he might tell you what it is when the time is right."

The commander seemed like he was on a hurry and didn't had a proper goodbye for the said hero. Boboiboy stared at the empty hologram of his watch, silence invading the atmosphere. With all of the thoughts running inside his head, it led to all one idea.

"He does know something about F/n.."

The elemental hero laid upon his bed, staring non-stop on his watch. His head occupied with countless entangled thoughts that will soon give him a headache. With a groan of frustration escaping his lips, he rolled on the bed and began to lay on his stomach. His orange coloured dino cap was placed from right beside him. His eyes were half lidded and looked absolutely dead. He let out a moan of dissatisfaction, his lips was in a pout, knowing that he wasn't comfortable on his position. 

His eyes travelled towards his power watch once again as he checked the time. It was already 5:38 PM. Did he seriously spent the whole day just tossing and turning on his bed, hoping for the thoughts that he had to disappear? Yes. He pushed himself up from his bed and sat. His foot was hanging from the edge of the bed as he ran a hand through his tousled and disheveled dark hair. His hair was messier than it was from before due to the fact that he just laid the whole day. Slowly fixing his hair, he grabbed his dino cap and placed it on his head.

A small yawn escaped Boboiboy's lips before he finally stood up to leave the room. The door opened on its own once he tapped on the button from the side. From the other side, stood a blinking Gopal who was about to enter the room. Boboiboy also blinked in confusion, tilting his head to the side at the sudden presence of his Indian roommate. "Ochobot told me to call you, we will be having a meeting in the navigation room in relate to our next mission," Gopal informed his best friend who nodded.

"Right then, let's go."

════════ ××× ════════

"Your next mission will be far more different than your last one but, safer. Planet Terra isn't like Planet Electra and it is considered one of the safest planet in Glamoura. Everything in this planet is free, there is no monarchy at all. So, hopefully, it wouldn't be as hard as your past two missions," Ochobot told everyone as he showed everyone a hologram of what the planet looked like together with its details. "The planet itself is led by centaurs─" Ochobot got cutted off by Gopal who shrieked suddenly.

"Centaurs!?" He repeated in shock which caused for Ochobot to look at him with a deadpan before confirming. "Yes, centaurs. Like the mythical creatures in stories. They're nice, don't worry, they don't attack anyone out of nowhere except if they are their enemies. You have F/n here, so they'll recognise you all as an ally since they trust elves like him," Ochobot reassured as he flew closer to everyone. Gopal let out a deep sigh of relief once he heard that. "We're lucky we have you, F/n," He smiled at her to which the elf nodded at.

"Furthermore, Fang have heard that the centaurs are very cooperative. So, if we'll interrogate them, it will be easy for us to communicate," Ochobot continued as everyone in the room nodded their heads at the information. "So, we don't have to wear anything for protection like in Planet Electra?" Boboiboy wondered as he tapped his chin. "Nope, everything is definitely safe like it was in Planet Aero," Ochobot responded. "Hopefully this time justice will help with the mission!" Captain Papa chimed in from behind Y/n and Gopal.