Y/n mostly spent her whole day with the two female superheroes, Gopal would join once in a while and do his business right after. Fang was busy helping Ochobot research for the next mission as he found himself nothing fun to do even though the power sphera declined multiple times. Boboiboy... everyone have rarely seen him during that day, except Gopal of course. Everyone mostly assumed he was just very tired and needed space because of the amount of energy he used the other day during the battle with the Raijū.

That's what ALMOST EVERYONE thought.

However, Gopal knew why the elemental hero was acting very odd. He started acting like this since they reunited after the battle in Planet Electra. Boboiboy spent the whole day pacing and thinking of certain possibilities. The elemental hero shared majority of his thoughts to Gopal since he was the only one who kept annoying him on his relaxation. Most of his topics were about the artefacts on who could've infected them, the hidden secret of his elemental powers from its connection to the artefacts and─

F/n...

That was the topic that intrigued him more than anything. It was their very mysterious elf companion. He received a call from the Commander this morning by his power watch as he asked the progress of their mission, he could've called them through the navigation screen and all but, he was informed by Ochobot that they were resting for the day so he didn't bother talking to all of them. After a few interviews and questions that he answered, he finally had the bottle to ask the Commander about elves.

"Uh.. Commander, may I ask a question?" He reluctantly began, nervously fidgeting around with his fingers. "Hmm..yes, ask away, Boboiboy," Commander Kokochi nodded as he fixed his black sunglasses. "It's about elves, I'm just a little curious, F/n is quite a mysterious elf and I'm sure he wouldn't answer this question, hopefully you know a thing or two?" The said elemental hero scratched his cheek, avoiding the Commander's gaze as he was nervous that the TAPOPS Commander might not cooperate with him.

"It's not exactly about him, just about their race? Hopefully, this isn't an invasion of his privacy, it's okay if you don't want to answer!" Boboiboy nervously added in a rather quick pace, shaking his hands. "No, I fully quite understand what you're on about. If I was in your place, I would also be very conscious and curious. I was once in your situation and I couldn't help but ask King Helios about their race. So, please, tell me what is it," Commander Kokochi waved off. "Uh... I was just curious if elves ever have non-verbal spells?" Boboiboy managed to let out after mentally debating with himself.

"Non-verbal spells? I think King Helios once mentioned that they do have non-verbal spells. But, not everything can be non-verbal, only a few of those exist actually and only the very advanced magic users can conjure those. Elves tend to use more verbal spells rather than non-verbal, seeing an elf who just uses non-verbal spells would be quite impossible since it's very energy-draining," Commander Kokochi elaborated which surprised Boboiboy, who remained frozen on his place. "W-wait, so you're saying─" the elemental hero paused once Commander Kokoci spoke again.

"Is it because F/n can't talk, right? You're wondering how is he able to summon spells?" Commander Kokoci asked him again and the boy's breath hitched. Boboiboy nodded his head slowly in confirmation. "I-i heard him speak once and I'm not sure if it was really him," Boboiboy stuttered, nervously telling him what he had witnessed but, the Commander just gave him an encouraging smile. "I'll leave that for you to find out," The green-headed alien nodded his head once, his smile not leaving his face.

The orange-capped boy just stared at the commander in bewilderment, not believing what he just heard come out if his mouth. Thousands of thoughts ran inside his head, thinking about possible plausibilities. There was indeed something he didn't know, something very important that misled everyone else. The commander was hinting something but, why can't he just be specific? Especially in this situation? Boboiboy opened his mouth to say something but, nothing escaped his mouth. He remained speechless.