Clash of Gods.

The other teachers watched the fight between All Might and Kaneki with a mixture of interest and horror. For a fight that began as a friendly spar it turned destructive really quick. The opponents of the fight couldn't be any more different from one another. There was All Who specialised in powerful punches that generally ended fights in one punch. Then there was Kaneki who had already shown to favour quick disabling strikes but could tank a hit.

The self proclaimed One Eyed King went flying across the room due to another punch from the number one hero, but managed to catch himself thanks to his Kagune. Kaneki then launched across the the Gym and delivered a kick straight to the chest of All Might. The blonde tried to retaliate with another powerful punch, but the snow top avoided it like it was nothing.
This little dance of All Might attacking and Kaneki dodging continued for several more minutes before All Might got off a lucky punch, once again sending Kaneki flying backwards.

"Who do you think is going to win?" Aizawa heard Hizashi ask Nemouri.

"Definitely All Might. He's our number one hero for a reason." The R-Rated Hero replied.

"I wouldn't get on it." Aizawa grumbled.

"What do you mean?" The pair asked in unison.

"The Ghoul is learning how All Might fights. Why do you think he has barley attacked and prioritised avoiding blows or blocking them."

"Yeah, but All Might is basically a God." Hizashi argued.

"If that is the case then he is the God of strength and quick victories. Kaneki is his world's version of All Might, making him the God of speed and strategy."

"But ..."

"Shut up and watch."

____________________________________________

All Might was slightly scared. He hadn't fought so hard since his fight with All For One ten years ago. Kaneki was proving to be an excellent and challenging opponent. He was quick and nimble on his feet and could avoid a majority of his punches.

All Might quickly prepared himself as Kaneki came at him again, this time darting from surface to surface.

'Darn it. I can't keep my eyes on him at this speed.' All Might thought, as he tried to keep his opponent in his sight.

A heavy weight crashed into his side, and All Might's knees actually buckled and he collapsed to the floor. It had been so long since someone had driven him this far back into a corner, and now he was worried. He was the number one hero and he was loosing a fight in front of several other pros. If he lost this fight then he might as well hang up the cape as how could he still call himself the strongest man in Japan if this invader from another world took him down.

'Sorry Kaneki but I can't allow you to win.' All Might thought and began to pool all of his power into one mega punch. 'This won't be enough to kill you, but it will hurt.'

"United States Of Smash!" All Might yelled and swung his punch, which Kaneki foolishly caught with a punch of his own.
Kaneki's arm shattered. Flesh tore from its place and bones protuded out of the skin. Blood quickly forming a puddle beneath him.

"Holly shit, I'm sorry Kaneki." All Might apologised.

____________________________________________

Kaneki was silently cussing himself out. He had know that All Might was using a completely different level of power in that punch, made even more so obvious by calling out the name of the attack. And yet he had still thought it was a good idea to catch it with a punch of his own. Now his left arm was completely ruined and he was wasting time trying to regenerate it.

"No need to apologise, I can regrow this latter." Kaneki said, cutting off All Might's endless stream of apologies. With his right arm he grabbed his shoulder and grunted in pain.

"I think we should call the match here." A small old woman said, rather crossly.

"That won't be necessary." Kaneki said and ripped his destroyed arm from his body, leaking even more blood onto the floor. Kaneki activated his Kagune and manipulated it until it made a temporary replacement for his arm.

"All Might, I have one question for you before I knock your arse to next Saturday." Kaneki said, looking the hero dead in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"What do you think is wrong with this world?"

"The villains of course."

Kaneki sighed and looked down at his feet.

"I thought you would understand." He said in disappointment and then he flew across the room. His knee crashed into the buff man's stomach with enough force to cause him to double over. He then bolted around to his side, planting a kick to the hero's knee that made a satisfying crack, before then ending the fight with a swift chop to the back of the neck.

The number one hero collapsed onto the ground and steam began to poor off of him. A few seconds latter and the buff form of All Might was replaced by a skinny, sickly looking old man.

"What just happened?" Kaneki asked, bewildered at this new development.