V.3 CH.3: There's Brawl in the Family

Start from the beginning

He takes the duck tape off, F/n immediately spitting at him.

F/n: "How does it feel Father never loved you?! I bet he still doesn't!"

Rogue chuckles before slapping F/n's bruise.

Rogue: "Don't talk to me like that. But I have a request. Listen, carefully."

F/n: "What makes you think I'll listen to you?!"

Rogue: "I'll know you'll like it. I just want you to complete Father's wishes. I know he doesn't like us. I know he want's you to kill us. So do it."

F/n: "Why?"

Rogue: "I want to see why Father called you his successor. You've already taken one down, and that has gotten my hopes up. You also have an advantage, your sister and brothers don't exactly have a great relationship. So you might not have to do anything." He opens his scroll, checking the time. "Well, I gotta go." He opens the window. "I hope you impress me in the double rounds. R/n?"

R/n: "Yeah?"

Rogue: "Do whatever you want with him. Just don't kill him."

Rogue jumps out the window as R/n chuckles at F/n.

R/n: "We're going to have so much fun!"

~~~

In Beacon Academy's courtyard, with Weiss and Ruby running up the main avenue towards the docking bays.

Ruby: "Weiss! What is the big deal!? Who is it? Who is she!?"

Weiss: "Winter." She smiles

Ruby and Weiss watch Winter, escorted by crimson-colored Atlas Soldiers and Atlesian Knight-200's as she exits her airship.

Ruby: "Wait... Your sister?"

Weiss: "Winter!" The two then run-up to the elder Schnee as she turns to see them. "Winter! I'm so happy to see you! Oh..." She suddenly curtsies. "Your presence honors us."

Winter: "Beacon... It's been a long time. The air feels... different."

Ruby: "I mean it is fall, so, eh, it's probably colder."

Weiss punches Ruby in the shoulder, causing her to gasp in pain before turning back to her sibling.

Weiss: "So, what are you doing here?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Oh, right. Well, how long are you staying?"

Winter: "Classified."

Weiss: "Of course."

Ruby: "Well... this is nice... I think." She looks around pensively in the silence.

Weiss: "You're going to love it here! I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different from Atlas!" She discreetly whispers. "Vale, too. The government and school are completely separate! Can you believe it!? I-"

Winter: "I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its... bureaucracy. That is not why I came."

Weiss: "Right! I'm sorry!"